Financial Development and Corporate Growth in the EU Single Market
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sophia Dimelis & Ioannis Giotopoulos & Helen Louri, 2016. "What determines the growth of micro firms in the euro area?," Economics and Business Letters, Oviedo University Press, vol. 5(4), pages 145-151.
- Koski, Heli, 2011. "Does Marginal Cost Pricing of Public Sector Information Spur Firm Growth?," Discussion Papers 1260, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Sophia Dimelis, Ioannis Giotopoulos and Helen Louri, 2015.
"Can Firms Grow Without Credit? Evidence from the Euro Area, 2005-2011: A Quantile Panel Analysis,"
GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe
89, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Dimelis, Sophia & Giotopoulos, Ioannis & Louri, Helen, 2015. "Can firms grow without credit?: evidence from the Euro Area, 2005-2011: a quantile panel analysis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61157, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Tamara Vovchak, 2017. "Bank Credit, Liquidity Shocks and Firm Performance: Evidence from the Financial Crisis of 2007-2009," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp584, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Bena, Jan & Ondko, Peter, 2012.
"Financial development and the allocation of external finance,"
Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-25.
- Jan Bena & Peter Ondko, 2009. "Financial Development and Allocation of External Finance," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp398, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Sophia Dimelis & Ioannis Giotopoulos & Helen Louri, 2017. "Can Firms Grow Without Credit? A Quantile Panel Analysis in the Euro Area," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 153-183, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:78:y:2011:i:311:p:401-428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.