Mercury and Air Toxics Standards Analysis Deconstructed: Changing Assumptions, Changing Results
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ccexxx:v:03:y:2012:i:04:n:s2010007812500182 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dallas Burtraw & Alan Krupnick & Erin Mansur & David Austin & Deirdre Farrell, 1998. "Costs And Benefits Of Reducing Air Pollutants Related To Acid Rain," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 16(4), pages 379-400, October.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen & Kahn, Danny, 2010. "A symmetric safety valve," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 4921-4932, September.
- Palmer, Karen & Paul, Anthony & Woerman, Matt & Steinberg, Daniel C., 2011.
"Federal policies for renewable electricity: Impacts and interactions,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 3975-3991, July.
- Palmer, Karen & Paul, Anthony & Woerman, Matt, 2011. "Federal Policies for Renewable Electricity: Impacts and Interactions," Discussion Papers dp-10-53, Resources For the Future.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Preonas, Louis, 2010.
"Combining Policies for Renewable Energy: Is the Whole Less Than the Sum of Its Parts?,"
International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics,
now publishers, vol. 4(1), pages 51-92, June.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Preonas, Louis, 2010. "Combining Policies for Renewable Energy: Is the Whole Less than the Sum of Its Parts?," 14th ICABR Conference, June 16-18, 2010, Ravello, Italy 188090, International Consortium on Applied Bioeconomy Research (ICABR).
- Fischer, Carolyn & Preonas, Louis, 2010. "Combining Policies for Renewable Energy: Is the Whole Less than the Sum of Its Parts?," Discussion Papers dp-10-19, Resources For the Future.
- Hunt Allcott & Michael Greenstone, 2012. "Is There an Energy Efficiency Gap?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 26(1), pages 3-28, Winter.
- Laurie Johnson & Chris Hope, 2012. "The social cost of carbon in U.S. regulatory impact analyses: an introduction and critique," Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences, Springer;Association of Environmental Studies and Sciences, vol. 2(3), pages 205-221, September.
- William M. Shobe & Dallas Burtraw, 2012.
"Rethinking Environmental Federalism In A Warming World,"
Climate Change Economics (CCE),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 3(04), pages 1-33.
- Shobe, William M. & Burtraw, Dallas, 2012. "Rethinking Environmental Federalism in a Warming World," Discussion Papers dp-12-04, Resources For the Future.
- William Shobe & Dallas Burtraw, 2012. "Rethinking Environmental Federalism in a Warming World," Working Papers 2012-01, Center for Economic and Policy Studies.
- Gillingham, Kenneth & Palmer, Karen, 2013. "Bridging the Energy Efficiency Gap: Insights for Policy from Economic Theory and Empirical Analysis," Discussion Papers dp-13-02, Resources For the Future.
- Christoph Böhringer & Knut Rosendahl, 2010. "Green promotes the dirtiest: on the interaction between black and green quotas in energy markets," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 316-325, June.
- Parry, Ian W.H. & Evans, David & Oates, Wallace E., 2014. "Are energy efficiency standards justified?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 104-125.
- Spencer Banzhaf, H. & Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen, 2004.
"Efficient emission fees in the US electricity sector,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 317-341, September.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen & Banzhaf, H. Spencer, 2002. "Efficient Emission Fees in the U.S. Electricity Sector," Discussion Papers dp-02-45, Resources For the Future.
- Fell, Harrison & Burtraw, Dallas & Morgenstern, Richard D. & Palmer, Karen L., 2012. "Soft and hard price collars in a cap-and-trade system: A comparative analysis," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 183-198.
- Dallas Burtraw & William Shobe, 2008. "State and Local Climate Policy under a National Emissions Floor," Working Papers 2008-05, Center for Economic and Policy Studies.
- Hirth, Lion & Ueckerdt, Falko, 2013.
"Redistribution effects of energy and climate policy: The electricity market,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 934-947.
- Lion Hirth & Falko Ueckerdt, 2012. "Redistribution Effects of Energy and Climate Policy: The Electricity Market," Working Papers 2012.82, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Maloney, Michael T & Brady, Gordon L, 1988. "Capital Turnover and Marketable Pollution Rights," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(1), pages 203-226, April.
- Gruenspecht, Howard K, 1982. "Differentiated Regulation: The Case of Auto Emissions Standards," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(2), pages 328-331, May.
- Jaffe, Adam B. & Stavins, Robert N., 1994. "The energy-efficiency gap What does it mean?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 804-810, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rahmani, Mohsen & Jaramillo, Paulina & Hug, Gabriela, 2016. "Implications of environmental regulation and coal plant retirements in systems with large scale penetration of wind power," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 196-210.
More about this item
Keywordssulfur dioxide; mercury; air toxics; nitrogen oxides; carbon dioxide; electricity; technology; generation;
- Q47 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy Forecasting
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-05-11 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-05-11 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2013-05-11 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-13-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .