Report NEP-RES-2013-05-11This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nwaobi, Godwin, 2013. "The Economics of Climate Change and Science of Global Warming Debate:African Perspectives," MPRA Paper 46807, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Newell, Richard G. & Pizer, William A. & Raimi, Daniel, 2012. "Carbon Markets: Past, Present, and Future," Discussion Papers dp-12-51, Resources For the Future.
- Fell, Harrison & Linn, Joshua & Munnings, Clayton, 2012. "Designing Renewable Electricity Policies to Reduce Emissions," Discussion Papers dp-12-54, Resources For the Future.
- Linn, Joshua & Mastrangelo, Erin & Burtraw, Dallas, 2013. "Regulating Greenhouse Gases from Coal Power Plants under the Clean Air Act," Discussion Papers dp-13-05, Resources For the Future.
- Beasley, Blair & Morris, Daniel, 2012. "Modeling the Electricity Sector: A Summary of Recent Analyses of New EPA Regulations," Discussion Papers dp-12-52, Resources For the Future.
- Framstad, Nils Christian & Strand, Jon, 2013. "Energy intensive infrastructure investments with retrofits in continuous time : effects of uncertainty on energy use and carbon emissions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6430, The World Bank.
- Beasley, Blair & Woerman, Matt & Paul, Anthony & Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen, 2013. "Mercury and Air Toxics Standards Analysis Deconstructed: Changing Assumptions, Changing Results," Discussion Papers dp-13-10, Resources For the Future.
- Item repec:rff:dpaper:dp-13-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen & Munnings, Clayton & Weber, Paige & Woerman, Matt, 2013. "Linking by Degrees: Incremental Alignment of Cap-and-Trade Markets," Discussion Papers dp-13-04, Resources For the Future.
- Sam Hill, 2013. "Reforms for a Cleaner, Healthier Environment in China," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1045, OECD Publishing.
- Vetter, Henrik, 2013. "Environmental taxes in the long run," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-29, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Arrow, Kenneth J. & Cropper, Maureen L. & Gollier, Christian & Groom, Ben & Heal, Geoffrey M. & Newell, Richard G. & Nordhaus, William D. & Pindyck, Robert S. & Pizer, William A. & Portney, Paul R. & , 2012. "How Should Benefits and Costs Be Discounted in an Intergenerational Context? The Views of an Expert Panel," Discussion Papers dp-12-53, Resources For the Future.
- Garcia, Jorge H. & Wei, Jiegen, 2013. "On Social Sanctions and Beliefs: A Pollution Norm Example," Discussion Papers dp-13-04-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Sinha, Paramita & Cropper, Maureen L., 2013. "The Value of Climate Amenities: Evidence from US Migration Decisions," Discussion Papers dp-13-01, Resources For the Future.
- Brick, Kerri & Van der Hoven, Zoe & Visser, Martine, 2012. "Cooperation and Climate Change: Can Communication Facilitate the Provision of Public Goods in Heterogeneous Settings?," Discussion Papers dp-12-14-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Dikgang, Johane & Muchapondwa, Edwin, 2012. "The Valuation of Biodiversity Conservation by the South African Khomani San “Bushmen” Community," Discussion Papers dp-12-10-efd, Resources For the Future.