Cost-effectiveness of Disease Interventions in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhatia, Mrigesh R & Fox-Rushby, Julia & Mills, Anne, 2004. "Cost-effectiveness of malaria control interventions when malaria mortality is low: insecticide-treated nets versus in-house residual spraying in India," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 525-539, August.
- Dean T. Jamison & Joel G. Breman & Anthony R. Measham & George Alleyne & Mariam Claeson & David B. Evans & Prabhat Jha & Ann Mills & Philip Musgrove, 2006. "Disease Control Priorities in Developing Countries, Second Edition," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7242.
- Zimmermann, Roukayatou & Qaim, Matin, 2004. "Potential health benefits of Golden Rice: a Philippine case study," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 147-168, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:ssefpa:v:9:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s12571-017-0701-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; health expenditures; cost-effectiveness; public spending;
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-03-15 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2008-03-15 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2008-03-15 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-07-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .