Report NEP-HEA-2008-03-15This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Siegfried Geyer & Kambiz Norozi & Reiner Buchhorn & Armin Wessel, 2008. "Chances of Employment in a Population of Women and Men after Surgery of Congenital Heart Disease: Gender-Specific Comparisons between Patients and the General Population," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 91, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Adda, Jérôme & Banks, James & Gaudecker, Hans-Martin von, 2008. "The Impact of Income Shocks on Health: Evidence from Cohort Data," IZA Discussion Papers 3329, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Steven G. Prus & Robert L. Brown, 2008. "Age-specific Income Inequality and Life Expectancy: New Evidence," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 229, McMaster University.
- Siminski, Peter, 2008. "The Price Elasticity of Demand for Pharmaceuticals amongst High Income Older People in Australia: A Natural Experiment," Economics Working Papers wp08-02, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Cardoso, Ana Rute & Verner, Dorte, 2008. "Youth risk-taking behavior in Brazil : drug use and teenage pregnancy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4548, The World Bank.
- Carsten Burhop, 2008. "Pharmaceutical research in Wilhelmine Germany: The case of E. Merck," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2008_03, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Deolalikar, Anil B. & Jamison, Dean T. & Laxminarayan, Ramanan, 2007. "India's Health Initiative: Financing Issues and Options," Discussion Papers dp-07-48, Resources For the Future.
- Chow, Jeffrey & Darley, Sarah R. & Laxminarayan, Ramanan, 2007. "Cost-effectiveness of Disease Interventions in India," Discussion Papers dp-07-53, Resources For the Future.
- Jason M. Fletcher & Barbara L. Wolfe, 2008. "Education and Labor Market Consequences of Teenage Childbearing: Evidence Using the Timing of Pregnancy Outcomes and Community Fixed Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 573, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Chantal Grandchamp & Lucien Gardiol, 2008. "Does a mandatory telemedicine call prior to visiting a physician reduce costs or simply attract good risks?," Working Papers 0801, University of Lausanne, Institute of Health Economics and Management (IEMS).