Pharmaceutical research in Wilhelmine Germany: The case of E. Merck
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness history; pharmaceutical research; case study;
- N83 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2008-03-15 (Health Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2008-03-15 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INO-2008-03-15 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2008-03-15 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpg:wpaper:2008_3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marc Martin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mppggde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .