Report NEP-KNM-2008-03-15This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- N. Lacetera & L. Zirulia, 2008. "Knowledge Spillovers, Competition, and R&D Incentive Contracts," Working Papers 624, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Patrucco, Pier Paolo & Rossi, Federica, 2008. "The economics of knowledge interaction and the changing role of universities," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200802, University of Turin.
- Jürgen Antony & Thomas Grebel, 2008. "Technology Flows between Sectors and its Impact on Large-Scale Firms," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-016, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Krammer, Marius /S.S., 2008. "Drivers of national innovative systems in transition: an Eastern European cross-country analysis," MPRA Paper 7739, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2008. "Evaluation in the practice of development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4547, The World Bank.
- Giovanni Cerulli & Bianca Potì, 2007. "Measuring Intersectoral Knowledge Spillovers: an Application of Sensitivity Analysis to Italy," CERIS Working Paper 200711, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Carsten Burhop, 2008. "Pharmaceutical research in Wilhelmine Germany: The case of E. Merck," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2008_03, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Potters, Lesley & Ortega-Argilés, Raquel & Vivarelli, Marco, 2008. "R&D and Productivity: Testing Sectoral Peculiarities Using Micro Data," IZA Discussion Papers 3338, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kato, Takao & Shu, Pian, 2008. "Performance Spillovers and Social Network in the Workplace: Evidence from Rural and Urban Weavers in a Chinese Textile Firm," IZA Discussion Papers 3340, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Matthias Dahm & Paula González & Nicolás Porteiro, 2008. "Trials, Tricks and Transparency: How Disclosure Rules Affect Clinical Knowledge," Working Papers 08.02, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Khan, Haider, 2008. "China’s New Development Strategy: Environment and Energy Security," MPRA Paper 7639, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.