Climate Risk Management and Institutional Learning
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- George L. Priest, 2003. "Government Insurance versus Market Insurance," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance, The International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics, vol. 28(1), pages 71-80, January.
- Dwight M. Jaffee & Thomas Russell, 1996. "Catastrophe Insurance, Capital Markets and Uninsurable Risks," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-12, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Howard C. Kunreuther & Erwann O. Michel-Kerjan, 2007. "Climate Change, Insurability of Large-scale Disasters and the Emerging Liability Challenge," NBER Working Papers 12821, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsclimate change; insurance; risk management; climate change litigation; insurance modeling and learning;
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-07-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .