Deforestation and Shade Coffee in Oaxaca, Mexico
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Allen Blackman & Heidi J. Albers & Beatriz ávalos-Sartorio & Lisa Crooks Murphy, 2008.
"Land Cover in a Managed Forest Ecosystem: Mexican Shade Coffee,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(1), pages 216-231.
- Blackman, Allen & Albers, Heidi J. & Sartorio, Beatriz Avalos & Crooks, Lisa, 2003. "Land Cover in a Managed Forest Ecosystem: Mexican Shade Coffee," Discussion Papers 10493, Resources for the Future.
- Blackman, Allen & Albers, Heidi & Sartorio, Beatriz & Crooks, Lisa, 2003. "Land Cover in a Managed Forest Ecosystem: Mexican Shade Coffee," Discussion Papers dp-03-60, Resources For the Future.
- Blackman, Allen & Albers, Heidi J. & Ávalos Sartorio, Beatriz & Crooks, Lisa, 2007. "Land Cover in a Managed Forest Ecosystem: Mexican Shade Coffee," Discussion Papers dp-07-30, Resources For the Future.
- Nestel, David, 1995. "Coffee in Mexico: international market, agricultural landscape and ecology," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 165-178, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Groom, Ben & Palmer, Charles, 2014.
"Relaxing constraints as a conservation policy,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(4), pages 505-528, August.
- Groom, Ben & Palmer, Charles, 2012. "Relaxing Constraints as a Conservation Policy," Climate Change and Sustainable Development 138628, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Groom, Ben & Palmer, Charles, 2014. "Relaxing constraints as a conservation policy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 55606, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ben Groom & Charles Palmer, 2012. "Relaxing Constraints as a Conservation Policy," Working Papers 2012.63, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Cranford, Matthew & Mourato, Susana, 2014. "Credit-Based Payments for Ecosystem Services: Evidence from a Choice Experiment in Ecuador," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 503-520.
- Avalos-Sartorio, Beatriz & Blackman, Allen, 2008.
"Agroforestry Price Supports as a Conservation Tool: Mexican Shade Coffee,"
dp-08-48, Resources For the Future.
- Sartorio, Beatriz Avalos-Sartorio & Blackman, Allen, 2008. "Agroforestry Price Supports as a Conservation Tool: Mexican Shade Coffee," Discussion Papers dp-08-36-rev-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Meike Wollni & Manfred Zeller, 2007. "Do farmers benefit from participating in specialty markets and cooperatives? The case of coffee marketing in Costa Rica1," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 37(2‐3), pages 243-248, September.
- Wollni, Meike & Zeller, Manfred, 2006. "Do Farmers Benefit from Participating in Specialty Markets and Cooperatives? The Case of Coffee Marketing in Costa Rica," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25670, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordsdeforestation; agroforestry; shade-grown coffee; Mexico; land cover;
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-05-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.