Understanding the Design and Performance of Emissions Trading Systems for Greenhouse Gas Emissions: Proceedings of an Experts' Workshop to Identify Research Needs and Priorities
Chapter I: Modeling Challenges in Analyzing GHG Trading Frederic Ghersi, former visiting scholar, Resources for the Future and Michael Toman, adjunct professor Johns Hopkins University and University of California-Santa Barbara and former senior fellow, Resources for the Future Chapter II: Experimental Methods for Research into Trading of GHG Emissions R. Andrew Muller, McMaster University Chapter III: Exploring the Behavioral Underpinnings of Carbon Trading Jason Shogren, University of Wyoming Chapter IV: Greenhouse Gas Trading: Design Issues Seeking Research Answers Tom Tietenberg, Colby College
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dowlatabadi, Hadi, 1998. "Sensitivity of climate change mitigation estimates to assumptions about technical change," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(5-6), pages 473-493, December.
- Milliman, Scott R. & Prince, Raymond, 1989. "Firm incentives to promote technological change in pollution control," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 247-265, November.
- Laffont, J.J. & Tirole, J., 1995.
"Pollution Permits and Environmental Innovation,"
95.396, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Jung, Chulho & Krutilla, Kerry & Boyd, Roy, 1996. "Incentives for Advanced Pollution Abatement Technology at the Industry Level: An Evaluation of Policy Alternatives," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 95-111, January.
- Matsuo, Naoki, 1998. "Key elements related to the emissions trading for the Kyoto protocol," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 263-273, February.
- Malueg, David A., 1989. "Emission credit trading and the incentive to adopt new pollution abatement technology," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 52-57, January.
- Jaffe Adam B. & Stavins Robert N., 1995. "Dynamic Incentives of Environmental Regulations: The Effects of Alternative Policy Instruments on Technology Diffusion," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages S43-S63, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-03-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.