Noise-Ridden Lending Cycles
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hikaru Saijo & Cosmin Ilut, 2015. "Learning, Confidence, and Business Cycles," 2015 Meeting Papers 917, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Pedro Bordalo & Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer, 2018.
"Diagnostic Expectations and Credit Cycles,"
Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 73(1), pages 199-227, February.
- Pedro Bordalo & Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer, "undated". "Diagnostic Expectations and Credit Cycles," Working Paper 350646, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Pedro Bordalo & Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer, 2016. "Diagnostic Expectations and Credit Cycles," NBER Working Papers 22266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- De Grauwe, Paul & Macchiarelli, Corrado, 2015.
"Animal spirits and credit cycles,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 95-117.
- Paul De Grauwe & Corrado Macchiarelli, 2013. "Animal Spirits and Credit Cycles," CESifo Working Paper Series 4480, CESifo.
- de Grauwe, Paul & Macchiarelli, Corrado, 2015. "Animal spirits and credit cycles," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63984, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Koop, Gary & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Potter, Simon M., 1996. "Impulse response analysis in nonlinear multivariate models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 119-147, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kubin, Ingrid & Zörner, Thomas O. & Gardini, Laura & Commendatore, Pasquale, 2019. "A credit cycle model with market sentiments," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 159-174.
- Schleer Frauke & Semmler Willi, 2016. "Banking Overleveraging and Macro Instability: A Model and VSTAR Estimations," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 236(6), pages 609-638, December.
- Florian Peters & Simas Kucinskas, 2018. "Measuring Biases in Expectation Formation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-058/IV, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ashesh Rambachan & Neil Shephard, 2019. "Econometric analysis of potential outcomes time series: instruments, shocks, linearity and the causal response function," Papers 1903.01637, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2020.
- Annicchiarico, Barbara & Surricchio, Silvia & Waldmann, Robert J., 2019. "A behavioral model of the credit cycle," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 53-83.
- José Pedro Bastos Neves & Willi Semmler, 2022. "Credit, output and financial stress: A non‐linear LVSTAR application to Brazil," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 73(3), pages 900-923, July.
- Gross, Marco, 2022. "Beautiful cycles: A theory and a model implying a curious role for interest," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 106(C).
- is not listed on IDEAS
- Hasan, Mudassar & Arif, Muhammad & Naeem, Muhammad Abubakr & Ngo, Quang-Thanh & Taghizadeh–Hesary, Farhad, 2021. "Time-frequency connectedness between Asian electricity sectors," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 208-224.
- Bloch, Harry & Rafiq, Shuddhasattwa & Salim, Ruhul, 2015. "Economic growth with coal, oil and renewable energy consumption in China: Prospects for fuel substitution," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 104-115.
- Nikolay Hristov & Markus Roth, 2019.
"Uncertainty Shocks and Financial Crisis Indicators,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Hristov, Nikolay & Roth, Markus, 2019. "Uncertainty shocks and financial crisis indicators," Discussion Papers 36/2019, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Shi, Huai-Long & Zhou, Wei-Xing, 2022. "Factor volatility spillover and its implications on factor premia," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 80(C).
- Bonciani, Dario, 2015. "Estimating the effects of uncertainty over the business cycle," MPRA Paper 65921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jang, Tae-Seok & Sacht, Stephen, 2017. "Modeling consumer confidence and its role for expectation formation: A horse race," Economics Working Papers 2017-04, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- van Dijk, Dick & Hans Franses, Philip & Peter Boswijk, H., 2007. "Absorption of shocks in nonlinear autoregressive models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4206-4226, May.
- Tomas Konecny & Oxana Babecka-Kucharcukova, 2016.
"Credit Spreads and the Links between the Financial and Real Sectors in a Small Open Economy: The Case of the Czech Republic,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 66(4), pages 302-321, August.
- Konečný, Tomáš & Babecká Kucharčuková, Oxana, 2014. "Credit spreads and the links between the financial and real sectors in a small open economy: the case of the Czech Republic," Working Paper Series 1730, European Central Bank.
- Tihana Škrinjarić, 2019. "Time Varying Spillovers between the Online Search Volume and Stock Returns: Case of CESEE Markets," IJFS, MDPI, vol. 7(4), pages 1-30, October.
- Anton Muscatelli & Patrizio Tirelli & Carmine Trecroci, 2001.
"Monetary and Fiscal Policy Interactions over the Cycle: Some Empirical Evidence,"
2002_13, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Oct 2002.
- Anton Muscatelli & Patrizio Tirelli & Carmine Trecroci, 2002. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy Interactions over the Cycle: Some Empirical Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 817, CESifo.
- Idriss Fontaine, 2021. "Uncertainty and Labour Force Participation," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 83(2), pages 437-471, April.
- Claeys, Peter & Vašíček, Bořek, 2014.
"Measuring bilateral spillover and testing contagion on sovereign bond markets in Europe,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 151-165.
- Claeys, Peter & Vašíček, Bořek, 2014. "Measuring bilateral spillover and testing contagion on sovereign bond markets in Europe," Working Paper Series 1666, European Central Bank.
- Victor Echevarria Icaza & SimÃ³n Sosvilla-Rivero, 2017.
"Yields on sovereign debt, fragmentation and monetary policy transmission in the euro area: A GVAR approach,"
17-01, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Victor Echevarria-Icaza & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2017. "Yields on sovereign debt, fragmentation and monetary policy transmission in the euro area: A GVAR approach," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 1703, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DGE-2018-01-22 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed017:1211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Christian Zimmermann (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.