Noise-Ridden Lending Cycles
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pedro Bordalo & Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer, 2018.
"Diagnostic Expectations and Credit Cycles,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 73(1), pages 199-227, February.
- Pedro Bordalo & Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer, "undated". "Diagnostic Expectations and Credit Cycles," Working Paper 350646, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Pedro Bordalo & Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer, 2016. "Diagnostic Expectations and Credit Cycles," NBER Working Papers 22266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- De Grauwe, Paul & Macchiarelli, Corrado, 2015.
"Animal spirits and credit cycles,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 95-117.
- Paul De Grauwe & Corrado Macchiarelli, 2013. "Animal Spirits and Credit Cycles," CESifo Working Paper Series 4480, CESifo Group Munich.
- de Grauwe, Paul & Macchiarelli, Corrado, 2015. "Animal spirits and credit cycles," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63984, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed017:1211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.