On the distribution of information in the moment structure of DSGE models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- José-Víctor Ríos-Rull & Frank Schorfheide & Cristina Fuentes-Albero & Raul Santaeulalia-Llopis & Maxym Kryshko, 2009.
"Methods versus substance: measuring the effects of technology shocks on hours,"
433, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- José-Víctor Ríos-Rull & Frank Schorfheide & Cristina Fuentes-Albero & Maxym Kryshko & Raül Santaeulàlia-Llopis, 2009. "Methods versus Substance: Measuring the Effects of Technology Shocks on Hours," NBER Working Papers 15375, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fuentes-Albero, Cristina & Kryshko, Maxym & Ríos-Rull, José-Víctor & Santaeulàlia-Llopis, Raül & Schorfheide, Frank, 2009. "Methods versus Substance: Measuring the Effects of Technology Shocks on Hours," CEPR Discussion Papers 7474, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter A. Zadrozny, 1988. "Analytic Derivatives for Estimation of Linear Dynamic Models," Working Papers 88-5, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ruge-Murcia, Francisco J., 2007.
"Methods to estimate dynamic stochastic general equilibrium models,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 2599-2636, August.
- Ruge-Murcia, Francisco J., 2002. "Methods to Estimate Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Models," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt4fc8x822, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 2003. "Methods to Estimate Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Models," Cahiers de recherche 2003-23, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 2003. "Methods to Estimate Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Models," Cahiers de recherche 17-2003, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Francisco J. Ruge-Murcia, 2004. "Methods to Estimate Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Models," 2004 Meeting Papers 83, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Julio J. Rotemberg, 1997. "Editorial in "NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1997, Volume 12"," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1997, Volume 12, pages 1-6 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhongjun Qu & Denis Tkachenko, 2012. "Identification and frequency domain quasi‐maximum likelihood estimation of linearized dynamic stochastic general equilibrium models," Quantitative Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 3(1), pages 95-132, March.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Julio J. Rotemberg, 1997. "NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1997, Volume 12," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bern97-1, January.
- Jondeau E. & Le Bihan H. & Galles C., 2004. "Assessing Generalized Method-of-Moments Estimates of the Federal Reserve Reaction Function," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 22, pages 225-239, April.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2013-10-18 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-ECM-2013-10-18 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed013:339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.