Trade, competition and quality-upgrading: A theory with evidence from Colombia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alla Lileeva & Daniel Trefler, 2010. "Improved Access to Foreign Markets Raises Plant-level Productivity…For Some Plants," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 125(3), pages 1051-1099.
- Ariel Burstein & Javier Cravino & Jonathan Vogel, 2013.
"Importing Skill-Biased Technology,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 5(2), pages 32-71, April.
- Ariel Burstein & Javier Cravino & Jonathan Vogel, 2011. "Importing Skill-Biased Technology," NBER Working Papers 17460, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Vogel & Javier Cravino & Ariel Burstein, 2011. "Importing Skill-Biased Technology," 2011 Meeting Papers 440, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Marc J. Melitz, 2003.
"The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 71(6), pages 1695-1725, November.
- Mark J. Melitz, 2002. "The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity," NBER Working Papers 8881, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Melitz, Marc J, 2002. "The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 3381, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pinelopi K. Goldberg & Nina Pavcnik, 2004. "Trade, Inequality, and Poverty: What Do We Know? Evidence from Recent Trade Liberalization Episodes in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 10593, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Atolia, Manoj & Kurokawa, Yoshinori, 2016. "The impact of trade margins on the skill premium: Evidence from Mexico," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 895-915.
- Valerie Smeets & Sharon Traiberman & Frederic Warzynski, 2013. "Offshoring and Patterns of Quality Growth: Evidence from Danish Apparel," Economics Working Papers 2013-25, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2013-04-13 (International Trade)
- NEP-LAM-2013-04-13 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed012:471. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .