Assessing the impact of credit de-dollarization measures in Peru
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vega, Marco & Chávez, Joselin, 2017. "Propagación de Choques de Encaje en el Sistema Bancario Peruano," Working Papers 2017-004, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Gabriel Jimenez & Steven Ongena & Jose-Luis Peydro & Jesus Saurina, 2012.
"Credit Supply and Monetary Policy: Identifying the Bank Balance-Sheet Channel with Loan Applications,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(5), pages 2301-2326, August.
- Gabriel Jimenez & Steven Ongena & José-Luis Peydró & Jesús Saurina, 2010. "Credit supply and monetary policy: Identifying the bank balance-sheet channel with loan applications," Economics Working Papers 1706, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2011.
- Mircea Epure & Irina Mihai & Camelia Minoiu & José-Luis Peydró, 2017.
"Household Credit, Global Financial Cycle, and Macroprudential Policies: Credit Register Evidence from an Emerging Country,"
1006, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Mircea Epure & Irina Mihai & Camelia Minoiu & José-Luis Peydró, 2018. "Household Credit, Global Financial Cycle, and Macroprudential Policies; Credit Register Evidence from an Emerging Country," IMF Working Papers 18/13, International Monetary Fund.
- Epure, Mircea & Mihai, Irina & Minoiu, Camelia & Peydró, José-Luis, 2018. "Household Credit, Global Financial Cycle, and Macroprudential Policies: Credit Register Evidence from an Emerging Country," EconStor Preprints 216800, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Ongena, Steven & Schindele, Ibolya & Vonnák, Dzsamila, 2014. "In lands of foreign currency credit, bank lending channels run through? The effects of monetary policy at home and abroad on the currency denomination of the supply of credit," CFS Working Paper Series 474, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Esteban Gómez & Angélica Lizarazo & Juan Carlos Mendoza & Andrés Murcia, 2017. "Evaluating the Impact of Macroprudential Policies in Colombia's Credit Growth," Borradores de Economia 980, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Ongena, Steven & Schindele, Ibolya & Vonnák, Dzsamila, 2014.
"In lands of foreign currency credit, bank lending channels run through? The effects of monetary policy at home and abroad on the currency denomination of the supply of credit,"
CFS Working Paper Series
474, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Steven Ongena & Ibolya Schindele & Dzsamila Vonnak, 2014. "In Lands of Foreign Currency Credit, Bank Lending Channels Run Through? The Effects of Monetary Policy at Home and Abroad on the Currency Denomination of the Supply of Credit," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 1424, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- João Barata R. B. Barroso & Rodrigo Barbone Gonzalez & Bernardus F. Nazar Van Doornik, 2017.
"Credit Supply Responses to Reserve Requirement: loan-level evidence from macroprudential policy,"
Working Papers Series
467, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- João Barata R B Barroso & Rodrigo Barbone Gonzalez & Bernardus F Nazar Van Doornik, 2017. "Credit supply responses to reserve requirement: loan-level evidence from macroprudential policy," BIS Working Papers 674, Bank for International Settlements.
- Horacio A Aguirre & Gastón Repetto, 2017. "Capital and currency-based macroprudential policies: an evaluation using credit registry data," BIS Working Papers 672, Bank for International Settlements.
- Mark J. Garmaise & Gabriel Natividad, 2017. "Consumer Default, Credit Reporting, and Borrowing Constraints," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 72(5), pages 2331-2368, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cantú, Carlos & Gondo, Rocio & Martínez, Berenice, 2019. "Reserve requirements as a financial stability instrument," Working Papers 2019-014, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
More about this item
Keywordscredit dollarization; macroprudential policies; credit register data;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rbp:wpaper:2018-009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bcrgvpe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.