Consumer Default, Credit Reporting, and Borrowing Constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Villamizar-Villegas, Mauricio & Pinzón-Puerto, Freddy A. & Ruiz-Sánchez, María Alejandra, 2020.
"A Comprehensive History of Regression Discontinuity Designs: An Empirical Survey of the last 60 Years,"
38, Red Investigadores de Economía.
- Mauricio Villamizar-Villegas & Freddy A. Pinzón-Puerto & María Alejandra Ruiz-Sánchez, 2020. "A Comprehensive History of Regression Discontinuity Designs: An Empirical Survey of the last 60 Years," Borradores de Economia 1112, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- NicolÃ¡s de Roux, 2020. "Weather Variability, Credit Scores and Access to Credit: Evidence from Colombian Coffee Farmers," Documentos CEDE 017800, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Contreras, Alex & Gondo, Rocío & Pérez, Fernando & Oré, Erick, 2018. "Assessing the impact of credit de-dollarization measures in Peru," Working Papers 2018-009, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Bo Becker & Marieke Bos & Kasper Roszbach, 2020. "Bad Times, Good Credit," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 52(S1), pages 107-142, October.
- Contreras, Alex & Gondo, Rocío & Oré, Erick & Pérez, Fernando, 2019. "Evaluando el impacto de las medidas de desdolarización del crédito en el Perú," Working Papers 2019-005, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:72:y:2017:i:5:p:2331-2368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.