Telecommunications Technologies, Agricultural Profitability, and Child Labor in Rural Peru
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kruger, Diana I., 2007. "Coffee production effects on child labor and schooling in rural Brazil," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 448-463, March.
- Jeffrey R. Brown & Austan Goolsbee, 2002.
"Does the Internet Make Markets More Competitive? Evidence from the Life Insurance Industry,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(3), pages 481-507, June.
- Brown, Jeffrey, 2000. "Does the Internet Make Markets More Competitive? Evidence from the Life Insurance Industry," Working Paper Series rwp00-007, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Aparajita Goyal, 2010.
"Information, Direct Access to Farmers, and Rural Market Performance in Central India,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 22-45, July.
- Goyal, Aparajita, 2010. "Information, direct access to farmers, andrural market performance in central India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5315, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adriana Camacho & Emily Conover & firstname.lastname@example.org, 2010.
"The Impact of Receiving Price and Climate Information in the Agricultural Sector,"
007907, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Adriana Camacho & Emily Conover, 2011. "The Impact of Receiving Price and Climate Information in the Agricultural Sector," Research Department Publications 4720, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Adriana Camacho & Emily Conover, 2011. "The Impact of Receiving Price and Climate Information in the Agricultural Sector," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3099, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Salas Garcia, Vania B. & Fan, Qin, 2015. "Information Access and Smallholder Farmers’ Selling Decisions in Peru," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205380, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsTelecommunications Technologies; Peru; Child Labor;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-03-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ICT-2011-03-05 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-LAB-2011-03-05 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rbp:wpaper:2011-002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bcrgvpe.html .