Remittances or technological diffusion: Which is more important for generating economic growth in developing countries?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Park, Jungsoo, 2004. "International student flows and R&D spillovers," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 315-320, March.
- Coe, David T. & Helpman, Elhanan, 1995.
"International R&D spillovers,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 859-887, May.
- Coe, David T & Helpman, Elhanan, 1993. "International R&D Spillovers," CEPR Discussion Papers 840, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Coe, D.T. & Helpman, E., 1993. "International R&D Spillovers," Papers 5-93, Tel Aviv.
- David T. Coe & Elhanan Helpman, 1993. "International R&D Spillovers," NBER Working Papers 4444, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ralph Chami & Connel Fullenkamp & Samir Jahjah, 2005.
"Are Immigrant Remittance Flows a Source of Capital for Development?,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 52(1), pages 55-81, April.
- Samir Jahjah & Ralph Chami & Connel Fullenkamp, 2003. "Are Immigrant Remittance Flows a Source of Capital for Development?," IMF Working Papers 03/189, International Monetary Fund.
- Coe, David T & Helpman, Elhanan & Hoffmaister, Alexander W, 1997.
"North-South R&D Spillovers,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(440), pages 134-149, January.
- David T. Coe & Elhanan Helpman & Alexander Hoffmaister, 1995. "North-South R&D Spillovers," NBER Working Papers 5048, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Coe, David T & Helpman, Elhanan & Hoffmaister, Alexander, 1995. "North-South R&D Spillovers," CEPR Discussion Papers 1133, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Engelbrecht, Hans-Jurgen, 1997. "International R&D spillovers, human capital and productivity in OECD economies: An empirical investigation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1479-1488, August.
- Borensztein, E. & De Gregorio, J. & Lee, J-W., 1998.
"How does foreign direct investment affect economic growth?1,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 115-135, June.
- Eduardo Borensztein & Jose De Gregorio & Jong-Wha Lee, 1995. "How Does Foreign Direct Investment Affect Economic Growth?," NBER Working Papers 5057, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alejandra Cox Edwards & Manuelita Ureta, 2003. "International Migration, Remittances, and Schooling: Evidence from El Salvador," NBER Working Papers 9766, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Catrinescu, Natalia & Leon-Ledesma, Miguel & Piracha, Matloob & Quillin, Bryce, 2009. "Remittances, Institutions, and Economic Growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 81-92, January.
- Richard R. Nelson & Edmond S. Phelps, 1965. "Investment in Humans, Technological Diffusion and Economic Growth," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 189, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Edwards, Alejandra Cox & Ureta, Manuelita, 2003. "International migration, remittances, and schooling: evidence from El Salvador," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 429-461, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thanh Le, "undated". "North - South R&D Spillovers and Student Flows," MRG Discussion Paper Series 3309, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Yaşar AYYILDIZ, 2014. "İşçi Dövizlerinin Kırgızistan Açısından Değerlendirilmesi: Göçmen İşçiler Araştırması," Sosyoekonomi Journal, Sosyoekonomi Society, issue 21(21).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qld:uqmrg6:18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SOE IT). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.