On Measuring Regional or Global Growth and Inflation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ulrich Kohli & Jean-Marc Natal, 2014. "The real exchange rate and the structure of aggregate production," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 1-13, August.
- , & Diewert, Erwin, 2014. "Alternative Measures of OECD Output Growth and Inflation," Economics working papers erwin_diewert-2014-1, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 20 Feb 2014.
- Bert M. Balk, 2010. "An Assumption‐Free Framework For Measuring Productivity Change," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 56(s1), pages 224-256, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Marcel P. Timmer & Ilya B. Voskoboynikov, 2014.
"Is Mining Fuelling Long-Run Growth in Russia? Industry Productivity Growth Trends Since 1995,"
Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60(S2), pages 398-422, November.
- Voskoboynikov, Ilya B. & Timmer, Marcel, 2013. "Is Mining Fuelling Long-run Growth in Russia? Industry Productivity Growth Trends since 1995," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-137, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Timmer, Marcel P. & Voskoboynikov, Ilya B., 2013. "Is mining fuelling long-run growth in Russia? : Industry productivity growth trends since 1995," BOFIT Discussion Papers 19/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- E. Grifell-Tatjé & C. Lovell, 2014.
"Productivity, price recovery, capacity constraints and their financial consequences,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 3-17, February.
- E. Grifell-Tatje & C. A. K. Lovell, 2013. "Productivity, Price Recovery, Capacity Constraints and their Financial Consequences," CEPA Working Papers Series WP032013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Phillip Edmund Metaxas & Ernst Juerg Weber, 2016.
"An Australian Contribution to International Trade Theory: The Dependent Economy Model,"
The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 92(298), pages 464-497, September.
- Phillip Edmund Metaxas & Ernst Juerg Weber, 2014. "An Australian Contribution to International Trade Theory: The Dependent Economy Model," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 14-02, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Yann, de Mey & Mark, Vancauteren & Frankwin, van Winsen & Erwin, Wauters & Ludwig, Lauwers & Steven, Van Passel, 2013. "Measuring productivity change using alternative input–output concepts: A farm level application using FADN data," 2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain 152364, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Mark Vancauteren & Bruno Henry de Frahan, 2011. "Trade Policy, Competition and Productivity: The Impact of EU Harmonization in the Dutch Food Processing Industry," De Economist, Springer, vol. 159(4), pages 483-509, December.
- de Mey, Yann & Vancauteren, Mark & Van Passel, Steven, 2011.
"Input-output Concepts, Profits and Productivity Growth: An Application Using Flemish Farm Level Data,"
2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland
114448, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yann, de Mey & Mark, Vancauteren & Steven, Van Passel, 2013. "Input-output concepts, profits and productivity growth: An application using Flemish farm level data," 2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain 152365, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Chris Bojke & Adriana Castelli & Katja Grašič & Andrew Street, 2017. "Productivity Growth in the English National Health Service from 1998/1999 to 2013/2014," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(5), pages 547-565, May.
- C. Lovell & J. Lovell, 2013. "Productivity decline in Australian coal mining," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 443-455, December.
- Noel GASTON & YOSHIMI Taiyo, 2020. "Heterogenous Job Separations and the Balassa-Samuelson Effect," Discussion papers 20032, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Robert J. Hill & Alice O. Nakamura, 2010. "Improving Inflation And Related Performance Measures For Nations: An Introduction," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 56(s1), pages 1-10, June.
- Ball, V.E. & Färe, R. & Grosskopf, S. & Margaritis, D., 2015. "The role of energy productivity in U.S. agriculture," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 460-471.
- Christoph Sax & Rolf Weder, 2009. "How to Explain the High Prices in Switzerland?," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 145(IV), pages 463-483, December.
- Thunberg, Eric & Walden, John & Agar, Juan & Felthoven, Ron & Harley, Abigail & Kasperski, Stephen & Lee, Jean & Lee, Todd & Mamula, Aaron & Stephen, Jessica & Strelcheck, Andy, 2015. "Measuring changes in multi-factor productivity in U.S. catch share fisheries," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 294-301.
- Margaritis, D. & Grosskopf, S. & Färe, R. & Ball, V. Eldon, 2014. "The role of energy productivity in the U.S. agriculture," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1424, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Lippe Peter von der & Diewert W. Erwin, 2010. "Introduction to the Special Issue on Index Number Theory and Price Statistics," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 230(6), pages 660-672, December.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 2009. "Time of Troubles: The Yen and Japan's Economy, 1985-2008," NBER Working Papers 14816, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Niebel & Marianne Saam, 2016. "ICT and Growth: The Role of Rates of Return and Capital Prices," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 62(2), pages 283-310, June.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-137 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bert M. Balk, 2015. "Measuring and relating aggregate and subaggregate total factor productivity change without neoclassical assumptions," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 69(1), pages 21-48, February.
- Diewert W.Erwin, 2010. "User Costs versus Waiting Services and Depreciation in a Model of Production," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 230(6), pages 759-771, December.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational comparison; world growth; world inflation; exchange rate; purchasing power parity; index number theory;
All these keywords.
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qld:uq2004:552. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SOE IT). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.