Assessing eco-environmental performance of agricultural production in OECD countries: combination of soil surface, soil system and farm gate methods of nutrient auditing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hoang, Viet-Ngu & Coelli, Tim, 2011.
"Measurement of agricultural total factor productivity growth incorporating environmental factors: A nutrients balance approach,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 462-474.
- Hoang, Viet-Ngu & Coelli, Tim J., 2009. "Measurement Of Agricultural Total Factor Productivity Growth Incorporating Environmental Factors: A Nutrients Balance Approach," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 47636, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Viet-Ngu Hoang & Tim Coelli, 2009. "Measurement Of Agricultural Total Factor Productivity Growth Incorporating Environmental Factors- A Nutrients Balance Approach," CEPA Working Papers Series WP032009, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Tim Coelli & Ludwig Lauwers & Guido Huylenbroeck, 2007. "Environmental efficiency measurement and the materials balance condition," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 3-12, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- He, Wentian & Jiang, Rong & He, Ping & Yang, Jingyi & Zhou, Wei & Ma, Jinchuan & Liu, Yingxia, 2018. "Estimating soil nitrogen balance at regional scale in China’s croplands from 1984 to 2014," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 125-135.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qld:uq2004:399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SOE IT). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.