Technology Support for Small Industries in Developing Countries: From 'Supply-Push' to 'Eightfold-C: '
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- M-R Cho, 1997. "Large-Small Firm Networks: A Foundation of the New Globalizing Economy in South Korea," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 29(6), pages 1091-1108, June.
- Francks, Penelope, 1979. "The development of new techniques in agriculture: The case of the mechanization of irrigation in the Saga Plain area of Japan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 7(4-5), pages 531-539.
- Humphrey, John & Schmitz, Hubert, 1996. "The Triple C approach to local industrial policy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(12), pages 1859-1877, December.
- Boomgard, James J. & Davies, Stephen P. & Haggblade, Steven J. & Mead, Donald C., 1992. "A subsector approach to small enterprise promotion and research," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 199-212, February.
- Haggblade, Steven & Liedholm, Carl & Mead, Donald C., 1986. "The Effect of Policy and Policy Reforms on Non-Agricultural Enterprises and Employment in Developing Countries: A Review of Past Experiences," Food Security International Development Working Papers 54744, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Schmitz, Hubert, 1995. "Small shoemakers and fordist giants: Tale of a supercluster," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 9-28, January.
- M-R Cho, 1997. "Large - small firm networks: a foundation of the new globalizing economy in South Korea," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(6), pages 1091-1108, June.
- Banji Oyelaran-Oyeyinka, 1997. "Technological learning in African industry: A study of engineering firms in Nigeria," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(5), pages 309-318, October.
- Tendler, Judith & Amorim, Monica Alves, 1996. "Small firms and their helpers: Lessons on demand," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 407-426, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qeh:qehwps:qehwps21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IT Support). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qehoxuk.html .