FDI, AGOA And Manufactured Exports From A Land-Locked, Least-Developed African Economy: Lesotho
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aaditya Mattoo & Devesh Roy & Arvind Subramanian, 2003.
"The Africa Growth and Opportunity Act and its Rules of Origin: Generosity Undermined?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(6), pages 829-851, June.
- Arvind Subramanian & Aaditya Mattoo & Devesh Roy, 2002. "The Africa Growth and Opportunity Act and its Rules of Origin; Generosity Undermined?," IMF Working Papers 02/158, International Monetary Fund.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Roy, Devesh & Subramanian, Arvind, 2002. "The Africa Growth and Opportunity Act and its rules of origin : generosity undermined?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2908, The World Bank.
- Simon Roberts & John Thoburn, 2003. "Adjusting to Trade Liberalisation: The Case of Firms in the South African Textile Sector," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 12(1), pages 74-103, March.
- repec:rus:hseeco:123147 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gereffi, Gary, 1999. "International trade and industrial upgrading in the apparel commodity chain," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 37-70, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2006-07-15 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2006-07-15 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qeh:qehwps:qehwps109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IT Support). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qehoxuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.