The Extractive Firm's Cost Spillover Tax for the Extended Hotelling Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lozada, Gabriel A., 1993. "Existence and characterization of discrete-time equilibria in extractive industries," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 249-254, September.
- John Livernois & Patrick Martin, 2001. "Price, scarcity rent, and a modified r per cent rule for non-renewable resources," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 34(3), pages 827-845, August.
More about this item
Keywordsexhaustible resources; resource rent; competitive extraction; corrective tax;
- Q31 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- D41 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Perfect Competition
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2008-07-20 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2008-07-20 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:wpaper:1169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .