Compensation and the Abandoned Property of the 1948 Palestinian Refugees: Assessment and Implications
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lewis, Frank D., 2007. "Compensation and the abandoned property of the 1948 Palestinian refugees: Assessment and implications," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 523-537, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brakman,Steven & Marrewijk,Charles van, 2009. "The Economics of International Transfers," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521118729, May.
- Metzer,Jacob, 1998. "The Divided Economy of Mandatory Palestine," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521465502, May.
- Lewis, Frank D., 1996. "Agricultural Property and the 1948 Palestinian Refugees: Assessing the Loss," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 169-194, April.
- Devereux, Michael B. & Smith, Gregor W., 2007.
"Transfer problem dynamics: Macroeconomics of the Franco-Prussian war indemnity,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 2375-2398, November.
- Michael B. Devereux & Gregor W. Smith, 2004. "Transfer Problem Dynamics: Macroeonomics of the Franco-Prussian War Indemnity," Working Papers 022004, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Michael B. Devereux & Gregor W. Smith, 2005. "Transfer Problem Dynamics: Macroeconomics of the Franco-Prussian War Indemnity," Working Papers 1025, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-10 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:wpaper:1117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .