Borrowing Patterns, Bankruptcy and Voluntary Liquidation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Holtz-Eakin, Douglas & Joulfaian, David & Rosen, Harvey S, 1994.
"Sticking It Out: Entrepreneurial Survival and Liquidity Constraints,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(1), pages 53-75, February.
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin & David Joulfaian & Harvey S. Rosen, 1993. "Sticking it Out: Entrepreneurial Survival and Liquidity Constraints," NBER Working Papers 4494, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin & David Joulfaian & Harvey S. Rosen, 1993. "Sticking It Out: Entrepreneurial Survival and Liquidity Constraints," Working Papers 698, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masatoshi Kato & Yuji Honjo, 2015. "Entrepreneurial human capital and the survival of new firms in high- and low-tech sectors," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 25(5), pages 925-957, November.
- Gabriela Lopes de Castro & Ricardo Mourinho Félix & Paulo Júlio & José R. Maria, 2013.
"Fiscal multipliers in a small euro area economy: How big can they get in crisis times?,"
w201311, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Gabriela Castro & Ricardo M. Felix & Paulo Julio & Jose R. Maria, 2014. "Fiscal multipliers in a small euro area economy: How big can they get in crisis times?," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2014_07, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Ricardo Félix & Gabriela Castro & José Maria & Paulo Júlio, 2013. "Fiscal Multipliers in a Small Euro Area Economy: How Big Can They Get in Crisis Times?," EcoMod2013 5307, EcoMod.
- Ricardo Martinho & António R. Antunes, 2012. "A Scoring Model For Portuguese Non-Financial Enterprises," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Castro, Gabriela & Félix, Ricardo M. & Júlio, Paulo & Maria, José R., 2015.
"Unpleasant debt dynamics: Can fiscal consolidations raise debt ratios?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 276-294.
- Gabriela Castro & Ricardo M. Felix & Paulo Julio & Jose R. Maria, 2015. "Unpleasant debt dynamics: Can fiscal consolidations raise debt ratios?," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2015_06, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Gabriela Lopes de Castro & Ricardo Mourinho Félix & Paulo Júlio & José R. Maria, 2015. "Unpleasant debt dynamics: Can fiscal consolidations raise debt ratios?," Working Papers w201501, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Steffen Mueller & Jens Stegmaier, 2015. "Economic failure and the role of plant age and size," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 621-638, March.
More about this item
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ptu:wpaper:w201027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEE-NTDD). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdpgvpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.