Wage Bargaining with Endogenous Profits, Overtime Working and Heterogeneous Labor
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mumford, Karen & Dowrick, Steve, 1994. "Wage Bargaining with Endogenous Profits, Overtime Working and Heterogeneous Labor," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(2), pages 329-336, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kitamura, Hiroshi & Matsushima, Noriaki & Sato, Misato, 2018. "Exclusive contracts with complementary inputs," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 145-167.
- Rod Tyers, 2015.
"Service Oligopolies and Australia's Economy-Wide Performance,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 48(4), pages 333-356, December.
- Rod Tyers & Lucy Rees, 2008. "Service Oligopolies and Australia's Economy-Wide Performance," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2008-490, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Rod Tyers & Lucy Rees, 2008. "Service Oligopolies And Australia'S Economy-Wide Performance," CAMA Working Papers 2008-05, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Rod Tyers, 2014. "Service Oligopolies and Australia’s Economy-Wide Performance," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 14-18, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Filipe Almeida-Santos & Karen Mumford, 2005.
"Employee Training And Wage Compression In Britain,"
University of Manchester, vol. 73(3), pages 321-342, June.
- Filipe Almeida-Santos & Karen Mumford, "undated". "Employee Training and Wage Compression in Britain," Discussion Papers 04/11, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Almeida-Santos, Filipe & Mumford, Karen A., 2004. "Employee Training and Wage Compression in Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 1197, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Noriaki Matsushima & Fumitoshi Mizutani, 2014. "How Does Market Size Affect Vertical Structure When Considering Vertical Coordination? Application to the Railway Industry," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(5), pages 657-676, December.
- Natália Monteiro & Miguel Portela & Odd Straume, 2011.
"Firm Ownership and Rent Sharing,"
Journal of Labor Research,
Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 210-236, September.
- Monteiro, Natália Pimenta & Portela, Miguel & Straume, Odd Rune, 2010. "Firm Ownership and Rent Sharing," IZA Discussion Papers 4909, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Natália P. Monteiro & Miguel Portela & Odd Rune Straume, 2010. "Firm ownership and rent sharing," NIPE Working Papers 13/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Margarita Katsimi & Sarantis Kalyvitis & Thomas Moutos, 2009. ""Unwarranted" Wage Changes and the Return on Capital," CESifo Working Paper Series 2804, CESifo Group Munich.
- Matsushima, Noriaki & Mizuno, Tomomichi, 2013.
"Vertical separation as a defense against strong suppliers,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 228(1), pages 208-216.
- Noriaki Matsushima & Tomomichi Mizuno, 2009. "Vertical Separation as a Defense against Strong Suppliers," ISER Discussion Paper 0755, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Elizabeth Webster & Yi-Ping Tseng, 2002.
"The Determinants of Relative Wage Change in Australia,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 35(1), pages 70-84.
- Elizabeth Webster & Yi-Ping Tseng, 2000. "The Determinants of Relative Wage Change in Australia," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2000n23, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Frank Scharr, 2005. "Tarifbindung, Rententeilung und Konzessionsverträge als Einflussgrößen der Lohnhöhe in Unternehmen : eine Untersuchung mit Mikrodaten für thüringische Firmen," ifo Dresden Studien, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 39, June.
More about this item
Keywordsbargaining; wage determination; rent-sharing; labor; insider power;
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- H44 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Goods: Mixed Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pri:indrel:277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bobray Bordelon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/irprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.