Digestate Evaporation Treatment in Biogas Plants: A Techno-economic Assessment by Monte Carlo, Neural Networks and Decision Trees
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Quanguo & Hu, Jianjun & Lee, Duu-Jong, 2016. "Biogas from anaerobic digestion processes: Research updates," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 108-119.
- Gómez, X. & Cuetos, M.J. & Cara, J. & Morán, A. & García, A.I., 2006. "Anaerobic co-digestion of primary sludge and the fruit and vegetable fraction of the municipal solid wastes," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 2017-2024.
- Pablo-Romero, María del P. & Sánchez-Braza, Antonio & Salvador-Ponce, Jesús & Sánchez-Labrador, Natalia, 2017. "An overview of feed-in tariffs, premiums and tenders to promote electricity from biogas in the EU-28," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 1366-1379.
More about this item
KeywordsAnaerobic Digestion; Machine Learning; Vacuum Evaporation; Liquid Digestate; Biogas Plant; Energy Consumption; Nutrient Recovery; Circular economy; Ammonium sulphate solution;
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- L9 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BIG-2019-10-28 (Big Data)
- NEP-CMP-2019-10-28 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2019-10-28 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2019-10-28 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2019-10-28 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-ORE-2019-10-28 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:95770. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.