Tranched Value Securities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eugene F. Fama & Kenneth R. French, 2008. "Dissecting Anomalies," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 63(4), pages 1653-1678, August.
- French, Kenneth R., 1980. "Stock returns and the weekend effect," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 55-69, March.
- Timothy J. Riddiough & Howard E. Thompson, 2012. "Deja vu All Over Again: Agency, Uncertainty, Leverage and the Panic of 1857," Working Papers 102012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Edwin D. Maberly & Raylene M. Pierce, 2004. "Stock Market Efficiency Withstands Another Challenge: Solving the "Sell in May/Buy after Halloween" Puzzle," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 1(1), pages 29-46, April.
- Narasimhan Jegadeesh & Sheridan Titman, 2001. "Profitability of Momentum Strategies: An Evaluation of Alternative Explanations," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(2), pages 699-720, April.
- Ardeshir Sepehri & Saeed Moshiri, 2004. "Inflation-Growth Profiles Across Countries: Evidence from Developing and Developed Countries," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 191-207.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Adam Zaremba & Jacob Koby Shemer, 2018. "Price-Based Investment Strategies," Springer Books, Springer, number 978-3-319-91530-2, April.
- Chris Stivers & Licheng Sun, 2013. "Market Cycles and the Performance of Relative Strength Strategies," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 42(2), pages 263-290, June.
- Pätäri, Eero & Karell, Ville & Luukka, Pasi & Yeomans, Julian S, 2018. "Comparison of the multicriteria decision-making methods for equity portfolio selection: The U.S. evidence," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 265(2), pages 655-672.
- Israel, Ronen & Moskowitz, Tobias J., 2013. "The role of shorting, firm size, and time on market anomalies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 275-301.
- Schwert, G. William, 2003. "Anomalies and market efficiency," Handbook of the Economics of Finance, in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 15, pages 939-974, Elsevier.
- Chou, Pin-Huang & Ko, Kuan-Cheng & Yang, Nien-Tzu, 2019. "Asset growth, style investing, and momentum," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 108-124.
- Anton Astakhov & Tomas Havranek & Jiri Novak, 2019. "Firm Size And Stock Returns: A Quantitative Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(5), pages 1463-1492, December.
- Alhenawi, Yasser, 2015. "On the interaction between momentum effect and size effect," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 36-46.
- Mortal, Sandra C. & Schill, Michael J., 2018. "The role of firm investment in momentum and reversal," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 255-278.
- Klaus Grobys & Sami Vähämaa, 0. "Another look at value and momentum: volatility spillovers," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-21.
- Bernd Scherer & Diogo Judice & Stephan Kessler, 2010. "Price reversals in global equity markets," Journal of Asset Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 11(5), pages 332-345, December.
- Rossi, Francesco, 2011. "Risk components in UK cross-sectional equities: evidence of regimes and overstated parametric estimates," MPRA Paper 38682, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Mar 2012.
- Bartram, Söhnke M. & Grinblatt, Mark, 2021. "Global market inefficiencies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 139(1), pages 234-259.
- Bryan Foltice & Thomas Langer, 2015. "Profitable momentum trading strategies for individual investors," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 29(2), pages 85-113, May.
- Mostafa Saidur Rahim Khan & Naheed Rabbani, 2019. "Market Conditions and Calendar Anomalies in Japanese Stock Returns," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 26(2), pages 187-209, June.
- Ying Hao & Hsiang-Hui Chu & Kuan-Cheng Ko & Lin Lin, 2016. "Momentum Strategies and Investor Sentiment in the REIT Market," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 41-71, March.
- repec:fau:fauart:v:65:y:2015:i:1:p:84-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adam Zaremba, 2019. "The Cross Section of Country Equity Returns: A Review of Empirical Literature," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(4), pages 1-26, October.
- Hurst, Gareth & Docherty, Paul, 2015. "Trend salience, investor behaviours and momentum profitability," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 35(PB), pages 471-484.
- Anwer S. Ahmed & Irfan Safdar, 2018. "Dissecting stock price momentum using financial statement analysis," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 58(S1), pages 3-43, November.
- Doron Avramov & Satadru Hore, 2015. "Cross-Sectional Factor Dynamics and Momentum Returns," Supervisory Research and Analysis Working Papers RPA 15-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
More about this item
Keywordstranched value securities; value tranching; derivatives; securitization; risk transfer; financial instrument; structured products; securities; alternative investments; financial innovation;
All these keywords.
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
- G00 - Financial Economics - - General - - - General
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- G19 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-FMK-2019-02-25 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:92302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.