Dynamic Conditioning and Credit Correlation Baskets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Albanese, Claudio & Vidler, Alicia, 2007. "A STRUCTURAL MODEL FOR CREDIT-EQUITY DERIVATIVES AND BESPOKE CDOs," MPRA Paper 5227, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Sep 2007.
- Lucas, Andre & Klaassen, Pieter & Spreij, Peter & Straetmans, Stefan, 2001.
"An analytic approach to credit risk of large corporate bond and loan portfolios,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1635-1664, September.
- Lucas, André & Klaassen, Pieter & Spreij, Peter, 1999. "An analytic approach to credit risk of large corporate bond and loan portfolios," Serie Research Memoranda 0018, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Claudio Albanese & Adel Osseiran, 2007. "Moment Methods for Exotic Volatility Derivatives," Papers 0710.2991, arXiv.org.
- Albanese, Claudio, 2006. "Operator Methods, Abelian Processes And Dynamic Conditioning," MPRA Paper 5246, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Nov 2007.
- Albanese, Claudio & Chen, Oliver X., 2006. "Implied migration rates from credit barrier models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 607-626, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gunter Meissner & Seth Rooder & Kristofor Fan, 2013. "The impact of different correlation approaches on valuing credit default swaps with counterparty risk," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(12), pages 1903-1913, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCDO; pricing; dynamic conditioning; correlation modeling; semi-parametric; operator methods;
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-29 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.