Dynamic Conditioning and Credit Correlation Baskets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Albanese, Claudio & Vidler, Alicia, 2007. "A STRUCTURAL MODEL FOR CREDIT-EQUITY DERIVATIVES AND BESPOKE CDOs," MPRA Paper 5227, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Sep 2007.
- Lucas, Andre & Klaassen, Pieter & Spreij, Peter & Straetmans, Stefan, 2001.
"An analytic approach to credit risk of large corporate bond and loan portfolios,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1635-1664, September.
- Lucas, André & Klaassen, Pieter & Spreij, Peter, 1999. "An analytic approach to credit risk of large corporate bond and loan portfolios," Serie Research Memoranda 0018, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Claudio Albanese & Adel Osseiran, 2007. "Moment Methods for Exotic Volatility Derivatives," Papers 0710.2991, arXiv.org.
- Albanese, Claudio, 2006. "Operator Methods, Abelian Processes And Dynamic Conditioning," MPRA Paper 5246, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Nov 2007.
- Albanese, Claudio & Chen, Oliver X., 2006. "Implied migration rates from credit barrier models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 607-626, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gunter Meissner & Seth Rooder & Kristofor Fan, 2013. "The impact of different correlation approaches on valuing credit default swaps with counterparty risk," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(12), pages 1903-1913, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCDO; pricing; dynamic conditioning; correlation modeling; semi-parametric; operator methods;
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-29 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .