Banking regulation towards advisory: the “culture compliance” of banks and supervisory authorities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barth, James R.*Caprio,Gerard*Levine, Ross, 2001. "The regulation and supervision of banks around the world - a new database," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2588, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessandro Carretta & Vincenzo Farina & Paola Schwizer, 2010. "The “day after” Basel 2: do regulators comply with banking culture?," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 18(4), pages 316-332, November.
- Carretta, Alessandro & Farina, Vincenzo & Schwizer, Paola, 2007. "M&A and post merger integration in banking industry: the missing link of corporate culture," MPRA Paper 8300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carretta, Alessandro & Farina, Vincenzo & Fiordelisi, Franco & Schwizer, Paola, 2006. "Corporate culture and shareholder value in banking industry," MPRA Paper 8304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carretta, Alessandro & Farina, Vincenzo & Schwizer, Paola, 2006. "Coordination & cooperation in financial regulation: Do regulators comply with banking culture?," MPRA Paper 8301, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Regulation; Banking Culture; Cultural Compliance;
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .