Trading activity and liquidity supply in a pure limit order book market: An empirical analysis using a multivariate count data model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Héléna Beltran-Lopez & Pierre Giot & Joachim Grammig, 2009.
"Commonalities in the order book,"
Financial Markets and Portfolio Management,
Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 23(3), pages 209-242, September.
- BELTRAN, Helena & GIOT, Pierre & GRAMMIG, Joachim, 2005. "Commonalities in the order book," CORE Discussion Papers 2005011, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Helena, BELTRAN & Pierre, GIOT & Joachim, GRAMMIG, 2005. "Commonalities in the order book," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005014, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Beltran-Lopez, Héléna & Giot, Pierre & Grammig, Joachim G., 2009. "Commonalities in the order book," CFR Working Papers 09-05, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Biais, Bruno & Hillion, Pierre & Spatt, Chester, 1995. " An Empirical Analysis of the Limit Order Book and the Order Flow in the Paris Bourse," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1655-1689, December.
- Bae, Kee-Hong & Jang, Hasung & Park, Kyung Suh, 2003. "Traders' choice between limit and market orders: evidence from NYSE stocks," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 517-538, August.
- BAUWENS, Luc & HAUTSCH, Nikolaus, 2003. "Dynamic latent factor models for intensity processes," CORE Discussion Papers 2003103, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
KeywordsMarket microstructure; Liquidity; Trading activity; Multivariate count process;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.