Trading activity and liquidity supply in a pure limit order book market: An empirical analysis using a multivariate count data model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Héléna Beltran-Lopez & Pierre Giot & Joachim Grammig, 2009.
"Commonalities in the order book,"
Financial Markets and Portfolio Management,
Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 23(3), pages 209-242, September.
- BELTRAN, Helena & GIOT, Pierre & GRAMMIG, Joachim, 2005. "Commonalities in the order book," CORE Discussion Papers 2005011, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Helena, BELTRAN & Pierre, GIOT & Joachim, GRAMMIG, 2005. "Commonalities in the order book," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005014, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Beltran-Lopez, Héléna & Giot, Pierre & Grammig, Joachim G., 2009. "Commonalities in the order book," CFR Working Papers 09-05, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Biais, Bruno & Hillion, Pierre & Spatt, Chester, 1995. " An Empirical Analysis of the Limit Order Book and the Order Flow in the Paris Bourse," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1655-1689, December.
- Bae, Kee-Hong & Jang, Hasung & Park, Kyung Suh, 2003. "Traders' choice between limit and market orders: evidence from NYSE stocks," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 517-538, August.
- BAUWENS, Luc & HAUTSCH, Nikolaus, 2003. "Dynamic latent factor models for intensity processes," CORE Discussion Papers 2003103, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
KeywordsMarket microstructure; Liquidity; Trading activity; Multivariate count process;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .