The Soviets monetary experience (1917 – 1924) through the perspective of the discussion on unity and diversity of money
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Yorgos Rizopoulos, 2004.
"Peut-on mesurer le changement institutionnel du régime monétaire ?,"
Revue d'Économie Financière,
Programme National Persée, vol. 75(2), pages 17-36.
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2003. "Peut-on mesurer le changement institutionnel du régime monétaire ?," Post-Print halshs-00260463, HAL.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Y. Rizopoulos, 2004. "Peut-on mesurer le changement institutionnel du régime monétaire?," Post-Print halshs-00259756, HAL.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Y. Rizopoulos, 2003. "Peut-on mesurer le changement institutionnel du régime monétaire?," Post-Print halshs-00259754, HAL.
- Peter Bernholz, 2001. "Monetary Constitution, Political-Economic Regime, and Long-Term Inflation," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 3-12, March.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:37:y:2003:i:4:p:909-941 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrei Shleifer & Daniel Treisman, 2001. "Without a Map: Political Tactics and Economic Reform in Russia," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262692694.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Yorgos Rizopoulos, 2003.
"Extreme Monetary Regime Change: Evidence from Currency Board Introduction in Bulgaria,"
Journal of Economic Issues,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 909-941, December.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Y. Rizopoulos, 2003. "Extreme Monetary Regime Change. Evidence from Currency Board Introduction in Bulgaria," Post-Print halshs-00259844, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordssoviet hyperinflation; ar economy; NEP; russian economy; diversity and unity of money;
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- N1 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:79864. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.