Composite Quasi-Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Dynamic Panels with Group-Specific Heterogeneity and Spatially Dependent Errors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stéphane Bonhomme & Elena Manresa, 2015. "Grouped Patterns of Heterogeneity in Panel Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 83(3), pages 1147-1184, May.
- Bester, C. Alan & Hansen, Christian B., 2016. "Grouped effects estimators in fixed effects models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 190(1), pages 197-208.
- Thibaut Lamadon & Elena Manresa & Stephane Bonhomme, 2016. "Discretizing Unobserved Heterogeneity," 2016 Meeting Papers 1536, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Tomohiro Ando & Jushan Bai, 2016.
"Panel Data Models with Grouped Factor Structure Under Unknown Group Membership,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(1), pages 163-191, January.
- Bai, Jushan & Ando, Tomohiro, 2013. "Panel data models with grouped factor structure under unknown group membership," MPRA Paper 52782, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arellano, M, 1987. "Computing Robust Standard Errors for Within-Groups Estimators," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 49(4), pages 431-434, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ryo Okui & Wendun Wang, 2018. "Heterogeneous structural breaks in panel data models," Papers 1801.04672, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsLarge dynamic panels; spatial data; group-specific heterogeneity; clustering; asymptotics; large-scale non-convex mixed-integer program; difference of convex (d.c.) functions; DCA; Variable Neighborhood Search (VNS);
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C38 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Classification Methdos; Cluster Analysis; Principal Components; Factor Analysis
- C55 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Large Data Sets: Modeling and Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2017-06-18 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ORE-2017-06-18 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:79709. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.