Water Conservation Behavior and Environmental Concerns
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Maria Carmela Aprile & Damiano Fiorillo, 2016. "Water Conservation Behavior and Environmental Concerns," Discussion Papers 6_2016, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
References listed on IDEAS
- Damiano Fiorillo, 2013.
"Household waste recycling: national survey evidence from Italy,"
Journal of Environmental Planning and Management,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(8), pages 1125-1151, October.
- Fiorillo, Damiano, 2011. "Household waste recycling: national survey evidence from Italy," MPRA Paper 33631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Damiano Fiorillo, 2011. "Household waste recycling: National survey evidence from Italy," Discussion Papers 10_2011, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Schleich, Joachim & Hillenbrand, Thomas, 2009.
"Determinants of residential water demand in Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(6), pages 1756-1769, April.
- Schleich, Joachim & Hillenbrand, Thomas, 2007. "Determinants of residential water demand in Germany," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S3/2007, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Heather E. Campbell & Ryan M. Johnson & Elizabeth Hunt Larson, 2004. "Prices, Devices, People, or Rules: The Relative Effectiveness of Policy Instruments in Water Conservation -super-1," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 21(5), pages 637-662, September.
- Andrew C. Worthington & Mark Hoffman, 2008. "An Empirical Survey Of Residential Water Demand Modelling," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(5), pages 842-871, December.
- Mark Hoffmann & Andrew Worthington & Helen Higgs, 2006.
"Urban water demand with fixed volumetric charging in a large municipality: the case of Brisbane, Australia ,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(3), pages 347-359, September.
- Hoffmann, Mark & Worthington, Andrew & Higgs, Helen, 2006. "Urban water demand with fixed volumetric charging in a large municipality: the case of Brisbane, Australia," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(3), September.
- Torgler, Benno & Garcia-Valinas, Maria A., 2007.
"The determinants of individuals' attitudes towards preventing environmental damage,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(2-3), pages 536-552, August.
- Benno Torgler & Maria A. Garcia-Valiñas, 2005. "The Determinants of Individuals’ Attitudes Towards Preventing Environmental Damage," Working Papers 2005.110, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Fernando Arbues & Inmaculada Villanua, 2006. "Potential for Pricing Policies in Water Resource Management: Estimation of Urban Residential Water Demand in Zaragoza, Spain," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 43(13), pages 2421-2442, December.
- Geoffrey J. Syme & Blair E. Nancarrow & Clive Seligman, 2000. "The Evaluation of Information Campaigns to Promote Voluntary Household Water Conservation," Evaluation Review, , vol. 24(6), pages 539-578, December.
- Tilton, John E., 1996. "Exhaustible resources and sustainable development : Two different paradigms," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 91-97.
- Gilg, Andrew & Barr, Stewart, 2006. "Behavioural attitudes towards water saving? Evidence from a study of environmental actions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 400-414, May.
- Greg Barrett, 2004. "Water Conservation: The Role Of Price And Regulation In Residential Water Consumption," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 23(3), pages 271-285, September.
- Christina Tobler & Vivianne Visschers & Michael Siegrist, 2012. "Consumers’ knowledge about climate change," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 114(2), pages 189-209, September.
- Ekins, Paul & Simon, Sandrine & Deutsch, Lisa & Folke, Carl & De Groot, Rudolf, 2003. "A framework for the practical application of the concepts of critical natural capital and strong sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2-3), pages 165-185, March.
- Owen, Ann L. & Videras, Julio R., 2007. "Culture and public goods: The case of religion and the voluntary provision of environmental quality," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 162-180, September.
More about this item
KeywordsWater conservation; environmental concerns; socio-economic characteristics; environmental knowledge; social capital; Italy.;
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-11-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2016-11-20 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2016-11-20 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:75065. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .