Report NEP-RES-2016-11-20This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aprile, Maria Carmela & Fiorillo, Damiano, 2016. "Water Conservation Behavior and Environmental Concerns," MPRA Paper 75065, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anna Alberini & Andrea Bigano & Milan Šcasný & Iva Zverinová, 2016. "Preferences for Energy Efficiency vs. Renewables: How Much Does a Ton of CO2 Emissions Cost?," Working Papers 2016.64, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Luca Di Corato & Michele Moretto & Sergio Vergalli, 2016. "Deforestation Rate in the Long-run: the Case of Brazil," Working Papers 2016.56, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ewa Zawojska & Zbigniew Szkop & Mikołaj Czajkowski & Tomasz Żylicz, 2016. "Economic valuation of ecosystem services provided by the Wilanów Park: A benefit transfer study," Working Papers 2016-31, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Furtner, Nadja C. & Kocher, Martin G. & Martinsson, Peter & Matzat, Dominik & Wollbrant, Conny, 2016. "Gender and cooperative preferences on five continents," Working Papers in Economics 677, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.