Governance, funding and finance for major infrastructure projects: bridging the gaps
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Balazs Egert & Tomasz Kozluk & Douglas Sutherland, 2009.
"Infrastructure and Growth: Empirical Evidence,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2700, CESifo Group Munich.
- Balazs Egert & Tomasz Kozluk & Douglas Sutherland, 2009. "Infrastructure and Growth: Empirical Evidence," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp957, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Balázs Égert & Tomasz Koźluk & Douglas Sutherland, 2009. "Infrastructure and Growth: Empirical Evidence," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 685, OECD Publishing.
- Athena Panayiotou & Francesca Medda, 2014. "Attracting private sector participation in infrastructure investment: the UK case," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(6), pages 425-431, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rjr:romjef:v::y:2018:i:4:p:5-20 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInfrastructure investment Finance Funding PPP economic regulation water energy policy government;
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L90 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - General
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:74977. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.