Report NEP-TRE-2017-01-15This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Timo Gschwind & Michael Drexl, 2016. "Adaptive Large Neighborhood Search with a Constant-Time Feasibility Test for the Dial-a-Ride Problem," Working Papers 1624, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- Emde, Simon & Gendreau, Michel, 2016. "Scheduling in-house transport vehicles to feed parts to automotive assembly lines," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 84551, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Price, Richard, 2016. "Governance, funding and finance for major infrastructure projects: bridging the gaps," MPRA Paper 74977, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Detros, Keith C. & Navarro, Adoracion M. & Napalang, Ma. Sheilah G. & Agatep, Pia May G., 2016. "Results of the Assessment of the Utilization and Impacts of the Motor Vehicle User's Charge in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2016-26, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- McCoy, Daire & Lyons, Sean & Morgenroth, Edgar & Palcic, Donal & Allen, Leonie, 2016. "The impact of broadband and other infrastructure on the location of new business establishments," 27th European Regional ITS Conference, Cambridge (UK) 2016 148688, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Ryan Kellogg, 2017. "Gasoline Price Uncertainty and the Design of Fuel Economy Standards," NBER Working Papers 23024, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cosar, Kerem & Pakel, Banu Demir, 2017. "Shipping inside the Box: Containerization and Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 11750, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laura Alfaro & Maggie X. Chen, 2017. "Transportation Cost and the Geography of Foreign Investment," Harvard Business School Working Papers 17-061, Harvard Business School.
- Jessica Lynn Peck, 2017. "New York City Drunk Driving After Uber," Working Papers 13, City University of New York Graduate Center, Ph.D. Program in Economics.
- Moises Lenyn Obaco Alvarez & Vicente Royuela & Xavier VÃtores, 2016. "Computing functional urban areas using a hierarchical travel time approach," ERSA conference papers ersa16p238, European Regional Science Association.