Adaptive Large Neighborhood Search with a Constant-Time Feasibility Test for the Dial-a-Ride Problem
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Ropke & David Pisinger, 2006. "An Adaptive Large Neighborhood Search Heuristic for the Pickup and Delivery Problem with Time Windows," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(4), pages 455-472, November.
- Timo Gschwind & Stefan Irnich, 2015. "Effective Handling of Dynamic Time Windows and Its Application to Solving the Dial-a-Ride Problem," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(2), pages 335-354, May.
- Stefan Ropke & Jean-François Cordeau, 2009. "Branch and Cut and Price for the Pickup and Delivery Problem with Time Windows," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(3), pages 267-286, August.
- Gerardo Berbeglia & Gilles Pesant & Louis-Martin Rousseau, 2011. "Checking the Feasibility of Dial-a-Ride Instances Using Constraint Programming," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(3), pages 399-412, August.
- Cordeau, Jean-François & Laporte, Gilbert, 2003. "A tabu search heuristic for the static multi-vehicle dial-a-ride problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 579-594, July.
- Gschwind, Timo, 2015. "A comparison of column-generation approaches to the Synchronized Pickup and Delivery Problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 247(1), pages 60-71.
- Timo Gschwind, 2015. "Route Feasibility Testing and Forward Time Slack for the Synchronized Pickup and Delivery Problem," Working Papers 1503, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 22 May 2015.
- Lauri Häme & Harri Hakula, 2015. "A Maximum Cluster Algorithm for Checking the Feasibility of Dial-A-Ride Instances," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(2), pages 295-310, May.
- Braekers, Kris & Caris, An & Janssens, Gerrit K., 2014. "Exact and meta-heuristic approach for a general heterogeneous dial-a-ride problem with multiple depots," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 166-186.
- Yuan Qu & Jonathan F. Bard, 2015. "A Branch-and-Price-and-Cut Algorithm for Heterogeneous Pickup and Delivery Problems with Configurable Vehicle Capacity," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(2), pages 254-270, May.
- Kirchler, Dominik & Wolfler Calvo, Roberto, 2013. "A Granular Tabu Search algorithm for the Dial-a-Ride Problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 120-135.
- Renaud Masson & Fabien Lehuédé & Olivier Péton, 2013. "An Adaptive Large Neighborhood Search for the Pickup and Delivery Problem with Transfers," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(3), pages 344-355, August.
- Jean-François Cordeau & Gilbert Laporte, 2007. "The dial-a-ride problem: models and algorithms," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 153(1), pages 29-46, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transb:v:111:y:2018:i:c:p:395-421 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Drexl, 2018. "On Testing Capacity Constraints in Pickup-and-Delivery Problems with Trailers in Amortized Constant Time," Working Papers 1823, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
More about this item
KeywordsDial-a-ride problem; Adaptive large neighborhood search; Feasibility testing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CMP-2017-01-15 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2017-01-15 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2017-01-15 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jgu:wpaper:1624. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Unit IPP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vlmaide.html .