FDI in Central Asia: Uzbekistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Annageldy Arazmuradov, 2015. "Can Development Aid Help Promote Foreign Direct Investment? Evidence from Central Asia," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(1), pages 123-136, February.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2007:i:21:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Omri, Anis & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Rault, Christophe, 2014.
"Causal interactions between CO2 emissions, FDI, and economic growth: Evidence from dynamic simultaneous-equation models,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 382-389.
- Omri, Anis & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Rault, Christophe, 2014. "Causal interactions between CO2 emissions, FDI, and economic growth: Evidence from dynamic simultaneous-equation models," MPRA Paper 82504, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jul 2014.
- Gregory J. Brock, 1998. "Foreign direct investment in Russia's regions 1993-95. Why so little and where has it gone?," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 6(2), pages 349-360, November.
- Othman, J & Jafari, Y & Sarmidi, T, 2014. "Economic Growth, Foreign Direct Investment, Macroeconomic Conditions and Sustainability in Malaysia," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(1), pages 215-226.
- Olimjon Saidmamatov & Sanaatbek Salaev & Bahtiyor Eshchanov & Li Shimin, 2014. "Renewable energy potential of developing countries: the drivers towards a green economy (a case study from Uzbekistan)," International Journal of Green Economics, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(2), pages 134-143.
- Hans-Peter Lankes & A. J. Venables, 1996. "Foreign direct investment in economic transition: the changing pattern of investments," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 4(2), pages 331-347, October.
- Metaxas, T. & Kechagia, P., 2013. "FDI Through The Imitation Procedure: The Case of China," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(1), pages 145-160.
- Mahmut Yasar & Catherine J. Morrison Paul, 2007. "Firm Performance and Foreign Direct Investment: Evidence from Transition Economies," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(21), pages 1-11.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-542 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jakhongir Kakhkharov & Alexandr Akimov, 2014. "Estimating remittances in the former Soviet Union: Methodological complexities and potential solutions," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201403, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Sorin Krammer, 2010. "International R&D spillovers in emerging markets: The impact of trade and foreign direct investment," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 591-623.
More about this item
KeywordsFDI; developing countries; Uzbekistan; Central Asia; capital inflows;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-06-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2016-06-09 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2016-06-09 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-INT-2016-06-09 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2016-06-09 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:71326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.