FDI in Central Asia: Uzbekistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Annageldy Arazmuradov, 2015. "Can Development Aid Help Promote Foreign Direct Investment? Evidence from Central Asia," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(1), pages 123-136, February.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2007:i:21:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Omri, Anis & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Rault, Christophe, 2014.
"Causal interactions between CO2 emissions, FDI, and economic growth: Evidence from dynamic simultaneous-equation models,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 382-389.
- Omri, Anis & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Rault, Christophe, 2014. "Causal interactions between CO2 emissions, FDI, and economic growth: Evidence from dynamic simultaneous-equation models," MPRA Paper 82504, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jul 2014.
- Gregory J. Brock, 1998. "Foreign direct investment in Russia's regions 1993-95. Why so little and where has it gone?," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 6(2), pages 349-360, November.
- Othman, J & Jafari, Y & Sarmidi, T, 2014. "Economic Growth, Foreign Direct Investment, Macroeconomic Conditions and Sustainability in Malaysia," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(1), pages 215-226.
- Olimjon Saidmamatov & Sanaatbek Salaev & Bahtiyor Eshchanov & Li Shimin, 2014. "Renewable energy potential of developing countries: the drivers towards a green economy (a case study from Uzbekistan)," International Journal of Green Economics, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(2), pages 134-143.
- Hans-Peter Lankes & A. J. Venables, 1996. "Foreign direct investment in economic transition: the changing pattern of investments," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 4(2), pages 331-347, October.
- Metaxas, T. & Kechagia, P., 2013. "FDI Through The Imitation Procedure: The Case of China," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(1), pages 145-160.
- Mahmut Yasar & Catherine J. Morrison Paul, 2007. "Firm Performance and Foreign Direct Investment: Evidence from Transition Economies," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(21), pages 1-11.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-542 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jakhongir Kakhkharov & Alexandr Akimov, 2014. "Estimating remittances in the former Soviet Union: Methodological complexities and potential solutions," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201403, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Sorin Krammer, 2010. "International R&D spillovers in emerging markets: The impact of trade and foreign direct investment," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 591-623.
More about this item
KeywordsFDI; developing countries; Uzbekistan; Central Asia; capital inflows;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-06-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2016-06-09 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2016-06-09 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-INT-2016-06-09 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2016-06-09 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:71326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .