Foreign direct investment in Russia's regions 1993-95. Why so little and where has it gone?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Markusen, James R. & Venables, Anthony J., 1999.
"Foreign direct investment as a catalyst for industrial development,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 335-356, February.
- James R. Markusen & Anthony J. Venables, 1997. "Foreign Direct Investment as a Catalyst for Industrial Development," NBER Working Papers 6241, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shang-Jin Wei, 2000.
"How Taxing is Corruption on International Investors?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 82(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Shang-Jin Wei, 1997. "How Taxing is Corruption on International Investors?," NBER Working Papers 6030, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shang-Jin Wei, 1997. "How Taxing is Corruption on International Investors?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 63, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Michael Funke, 2007.
"Political Risk, Economic Integration, and the Foreign Direct Investment Decision,"
Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics
208, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Chen, Yu-Fu & Funke, Michael, 2008. "Political Risk, Economic Integration, and the Foreign Direct Investment Decision," SIRE Discussion Papers 2008-06, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Drogendijk, H.J., 2001. "Expansion patterns of Dutch firms in Central and Eastern Europe : Learning to internationalize," Other publications TiSEM 18571cef-0dd0-46ff-82aa-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Concha Verdugo Yepes & Peter L. Pedroni & Xingwei Hu, 2015.
"Crime and the Economy in Mexican States; Heterogeneous Panel Estimates (1993-2012),"
IMF Working Papers
15/121, International Monetary Fund.
- Verdugo-Yepes, Concepción & Pedroni, Peter & Hu, Xingwei, 2015. "Crime and the Economy in Mexican States : Heterogeneous Panel Estimates (1993-2012)," MPRA Paper 64930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gonchar, Ksenia & Marek, Philipp, 2013.
"Natural-resource or Market-seeking FDI in Russia? An Empirical Study of Locational Factors Affecting the Regional Distribution of FDI Entries,"
IWH Discussion Papers
3/2013, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Ksenia Gonchar & Philipp Marek, 2013. "Natural-resource or market-seeking FDI in Russia? An empirical study of locational factors affecting the regional distribution of FDI entries," HSE Working papers WP BRP 26/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Svetlana Ledyaeva, 2009. "Spatial Econometric Analysis of Foreign Direct Investment Determinants in Russian Regions," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(4), pages 643-666, April.
- Gladysheva, Anna & Ratnikova, Tatiana, 2013. "The determinants of the distribution of foreign direct investment in Russian food industry companies," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 29(1), pages 97-116.
- Chen, Yu-Fu & Funke, Michael, 2003.
"Option Value, Policy Uncertainty, and the Foreign Direct Investment Decision,"
HWWA Discussion Papers
234, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Yu-Fu Chen & Michael Funke, 2003. "Option Value, Policy Uncertainty and The Foreign Direct Investment Decision," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 139, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Michael Funke, 2004. "Option value, policy uncertainty, and the foreign direct investment decision," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 14, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Ledyaeva, Svetlana, 2007. "Spatial econometric analysis of determinants and strategies of FDI in Russian regions in pre- and post-1998 financial crisis periods," BOFIT Discussion Papers 15/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Saime Kayam & Alexandr Yabrukov & Mehtap Hisarciklilar, 2013.
"What Causes the Regional Disparity of FDI in Russia? A Spatial Analysis,"
Transition Studies Review,
Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 20(1), pages 63-78, April.
- Kayam, Saime S. & Hisarciklilar, Mehtap & Yabrukov, Alexandr, 2007. "What causes the regional disparity of FDI in Russia? a spatial analysis," MPRA Paper 39151, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tullio Buccellato & Francesco Santangelo, 2009. "Foreign direct investments distribution in the Russian Federation: do spatial effects matter?," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 99, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Linda Yueh, 2010. "The Economy of China," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3705.
- Päivi Karhunen & Riitta Kosonen & Svetlana Ledyaeva & Julia Wörz, 2014. "FDI in Russia from CESEE and Central Asia: A Micro-Level Perspective," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 4, pages 54-70.
- Metaxas, Theodore & Kechagia, Polyxeni, 2015. "FDI in Peru and Uzbekistan: A comparative analysis in brief," MPRA Paper 63849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kechagia, Polyxeni & Metaxas, Theodore, 2016. "FDI in Central Asia: Uzbekistan," MPRA Paper 71326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:etrans:v:6:y:1998:i:2:p:349-360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebrdduk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.