Report NEP-CWA-2016-06-09This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Sultan Orazbayev issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kechagia, Polyxeni & Metaxas, Theodore, 2016. "FDI in Central Asia: Uzbekistan," MPRA Paper 71326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Petrick, Martin & Pomfret, Richard, 2016.
"Agricultural policies in Kazakhstan
[Agrarpolitik in Kasachstan]," IAMO Discussion Papers 155, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2015. "A Model for a Regulatory Impact Analysis System in Tajikistan," ADB Reports ABF157800, Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- Kleeva, Lyudmila Petrovna & Kleev, Ivan Vladimirovitch & Nikitova, Anna & Krotov, Alexander Yurievitch, 2016. "Features of Development of Regional Research and Innovation Systems (On the Example of Russia and Kazakhstan)," Working Papers 541, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Engin Üngüren & Serdar Arslan & Ya?ar Yi?it Kaçmaz, 2016. "The Effect of Self Efficacy On Organizational Alienation: A Study on Apart Hotel Employees," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3605915, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Bulut, Mustafa & Karasoy, Hatice Gökçe, 2016.
"Para Politikası Belirsizliği Altında Aktarım Mekanizması: Türkiye Örneği
[Transmission Mechanism Under Monetary Policy Uncertainty: The Case of Turkey]," MPRA Paper 71215, University Library of Munich, Germany.