Normative Issues In Marginalism: The Case Of P. Wicksteed
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Drakopoulos, S. A., 1997.
"Origins and Development of the Trend Toward Value-Free Economics,"
Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(02), pages 286-300, September.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A., 1997. "Origins and Development of the Trend towards Value-Free Economics," MPRA Paper 15245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luigino Bruni & Robert Sugden, 2007. "The road not taken: how psychology was removed from economics, and how it might be brought back," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(516), pages 146-173, January.
- Philippe Fontaine, 2000. "Making use of the past: theorists and historians on the economics of altruism," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 407-422.
- Flavio Comim, 2004. "The Common Sense of Political Economy of Philip Wicksteed," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 475-495, Fall.
More about this item
KeywordsMarginalism; Wicksteed; Normative; History of Economic Thought;
- B3 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6684. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .