What Is Effect of Climate Change Mitigating Policies on Energy Sector in Slovakia?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jebaraj, S. & Iniyan, S., 2006. "A review of energy models," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 281-311, August.
- C. Jaeger & Leonidas Paroussos & Diana Mangalagiu & Roland Kupers & Antoine Mandel & J. David Tabara, 2012. "A new growth path for Europe: generating prosperity and jobs in the low-carbon economy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00666804, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Milan Ščasný & Emanuele Massetti & Jan Melichar & Samuel Carrara, 2015.
"Quantifying the Ancillary Benefits of the Representative Concentration Pathways on Air Quality in Europe,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 62(2), pages 383-415, October.
- Milan Šcasný & Emanuele Massetti & Jan Melichar & Samuel Carrara, 2015. "Quantifying the Ancillary Benefits of the Representative Concentration Pathways on Air Quality in Europe," Working Papers 2015.84, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
Keywordsoptimisation model; energy system; MESSAGE model; climate change mitigation; external costs;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q47 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy Forecasting
- Q52 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Pollution Control Adoption and Costs; Distributional Effects; Employment Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:66606. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.