What Is Effect of Climate Change Mitigating Policies on Energy Sector in Slovakia?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jebaraj, S. & Iniyan, S., 2006. "A review of energy models," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 281-311, August.
- C. Jaeger & Leonidas Paroussos & Diana Mangalagiu & Roland Kupers & Antoine Mandel & J. David Tabara, 2012. "A new growth path for Europe: generating prosperity and jobs in the low-carbon economy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00666804, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Milan Ščasný & Emanuele Massetti & Jan Melichar & Samuel Carrara, 2015.
"Quantifying the Ancillary Benefits of the Representative Concentration Pathways on Air Quality in Europe,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 62(2), pages 383-415, October.
- Milan Šcasný & Emanuele Massetti & Jan Melichar & Samuel Carrara, 2015. "Quantifying the Ancillary Benefits of the Representative Concentration Pathways on Air Quality in Europe," Working Papers 2015.84, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
Keywordsoptimisation model; energy system; MESSAGE model; climate change mitigation; external costs;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q47 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy Forecasting
- Q52 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Pollution Control Adoption and Costs; Distributional Effects; Employment Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:66606. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.