The Interaction of Emissions Trading and Renewable Energy Promotion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McFarland, J. R. & Reilly, J. M. & Herzog, H. J., 2004. "Representing energy technologies in top-down economic models using bottom-up information," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 685-707, July.
- Georg Meran & Nadine Wittmann, 2012.
"Green, Brown, and Now White Certificates: Are Three One Too Many? A Micro-Model of Market Interaction,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 53(4), pages 507-532, December.
- Georg Meran & Nadine Wittmann, 2008. "Green, Brown, and Now White Certificates: Are Three One Too Many? A Micromodel of Market Interaction," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 809, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Lawrence H. Goulder, 1994. "Environmental Taxation and the "Double Dividend:" A Reader's Guide," NBER Working Papers 4896, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bohringer, Christoph & Rutherford, Thomas F., 2008. "Combining bottom-up and top-down," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 574-596, March.
- Hoogwijk, Monique & van Vuuren, Detlef & de Vries, Bert & Turkenburg, Wim, 2007. "Exploring the impact on cost and electricity production of high penetration levels of intermittent electricity in OECD Europe and the USA, results for wind energy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1381-1402.
- Sue Wing, Ian, 2008. "The synthesis of bottom-up and top-down approaches to climate policy modeling: Electric power technology detail in a social accounting framework," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 547-573, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oskar Lecuyer & Ruben Bibas, 2011.
"Combining climate and energy policies: synergies or antagonisms?,"
- Oskar Lecuyer & Ruben Bibas, 2012. "Combining Climate And Energy Policies: Synergies Or Antagonisms?," Post-Print hal-00799166, HAL.
- Lehmann, Paul, 2013. "Supplementing an emissions tax by a feed-in tariff for renewable electricity to address learning spillovers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 635-641.
- Jan Christian Schinke, 2011. "The no cost emission saving policy," EcoMod2011 2958, EcoMod.
- Christoph Böhringer & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2009.
"Green Serves the Dirtiest: On the Interaction between Black and Green Quotas,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2837, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christoph Böhringer & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2009. "Green Serves the Dirtiest. On the Interaction between Black and Green Quotas," Discussion Papers 581, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Oskar Lecuyer & Ruben Bibas, 2012. "Combining climate and energy policies : synergies or antagonism ? Modeling interactions with energy efficiency instruments," CIRED Working Papers hal-00866439, HAL.
- Ellerman, Danny & Delarue, Erik & Weigt, Hannes, 2012. "CO2 Abatement from RES Injections in the German Electricity Sector: Does a CO2 Price Help?," Working papers 2012/14, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Francesco Crespi, 2016. "Policy complexity and the green transformation of the economies as an emergent system property," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 18(2), pages 143-157, April.
- Delarue, Erik & Van den Bergh, Kenneth, 2016. "Carbon mitigation in the electric power sector under cap-and-trade and renewables policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 34-44.
- De Jonghe, Cedric & Delarue, Erik & Belmans, Ronnie & D'haeseleer, William, 2009. "Interactions between measures for the support of electricity from renewable energy sources and CO2 mitigation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4743-4752, November.
- Weigt, Hannes & Ellerman, Denny & Delarue, Erik, 2013. "CO2 abatement from renewables in the German electricity sector: Does a CO2 price help?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(S1), pages 149-158.
- Oskar Lecuyer & Ruben Bibas, 2011. "Combining Climate and Energy Policies: Synergies or Antagonism? Modeling Interactions With Energy Efficiency Instruments," Working Papers 2011.98, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Preonas, Louis, 2010.
"Combining Policies for Renewable Energy: Is the Whole Less Than the Sum of Its Parts?,"
International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics,
now publishers, vol. 4(1), pages 51-92, June.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Preonas, Louis, 2010. "Combining Policies for Renewable Energy: Is the Whole Less than the Sum of Its Parts?," 14th ICABR Conference, June 16-18, 2010, Ravello, Italy 188090, International Consortium on Applied Bioeconomy Research (ICABR).
- Fischer, Carolyn & Preonas, Louis, 2010. "Combining Policies for Renewable Energy: Is the Whole Less than the Sum of Its Parts?," Discussion Papers dp-10-19, Resources For the Future.
- Kažukauskas, Andrius & Jaraite, Jurate, 2011. "The Profitability of Power Generating Firms and Policies Promoting Renewable Energy," CERE Working Papers 2011:14, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Oskar Lecuyer & Ruben Bibas, 2012. "Combining climate and energy policies : synergies or antagonism ? Modeling interactions with energy efficiency instruments," Working Papers hal-00866439, HAL.
- Rüdiger Pethig & Christian Wittlich, 2009.
"Interaction of Carbon Reduction and Green Energy Promotion in a Small Fossil-Fuel Importing Economy,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2749, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rüdiger Pethig & Christian Wittlich, 2009. "Interaction of carbon reduction and green energy promotion in a small fossil-fuel importing economy," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 131-09, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Bird, Lori & Chapman, Caroline & Logan, Jeff & Sumner, Jenny & Short, Walter, 2011. "Evaluating renewable portfolio standards and carbon cap scenarios in the U.S. electric sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2573-2585, May.
- Zhao, Yong & Tang, Kam Ki & Wang, Li-li, 2013. "Do renewable electricity policies promote renewable electricity generation? Evidence from panel data," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 887-897.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:129:y:2019:i:c:p:1320-1330 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christoph Böhringer & Knut Rosendahl, 2010. "Green promotes the dirtiest: on the interaction between black and green quotas in energy markets," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 316-325, June.
- repec:eee:energy:v:185:y:2019:i:c:p:1197-1209 is not listed on IDEAS
- Weigt, Hannes, 2009. "A Review of Liberalization and Modeling of Electricity Markets," MPRA Paper 65651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:117:y:2018:i:c:p:86-99 is not listed on IDEAS
- Spyridaki, N.-A. & Flamos, A., 2014. "A paper trail of evaluation approaches to energy and climate policy interactions," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1090-1107.
- Pablo Río, 2014. "On evaluating success in complex policy mixes: the case of renewable energy support schemes," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 47(3), pages 267-287, September.
More about this item
KeywordsETS; renewable support; Germany; CGE;
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q52 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Pollution Control Adoption and Costs; Distributional Effects; Employment Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:65658. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.