Green packaging from a company’s perspective: Determining factors for packaging solutions in the German fruit juice industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Polonsky, Michael Jay & Rosenberger, Philip III, 2001. "Reevaluating green marketing: a strategic approach," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 44(5), pages 21-30.
- Rosa Dangelico & Devashish Pujari, 2010. "Mainstreaming Green Product Innovation: Why and How Companies Integrate Environmental Sustainability," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(3), pages 471-486, September.
- T. Heller & R. Huet & Bénédicte Vidaillet, 2013. "Introduction," Post-Print hal-00848256, HAL.
- P. R. Kumaraswamy, 2013. "Introduction," China Report, , vol. 49(1), pages 1-3, February.
More about this item
Keywordsgreen packaging; environmentally-friendly packaging; fruit juice; product policy; marketing; expert interviews; Germany;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- M38 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-07-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2015-07-18 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2015-07-18 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:65632. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .