On the dynamic link between stock prices and exchange rates: evidence from Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kiymaz, Halil, 2003. "Estimation of foreign exchange exposure: an emerging market application," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 71-84, February.
- Bartram, Sohnke M., 2004.
"Linear and nonlinear foreign exchange rate exposures of German nonfinancial corporations,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 673-699, June.
- Sohnke M. Bartram, 2002. "Linear and Nonlinear Foreign Exchange Rate Exposures of German Nonfinancial Corporations," Finance 0207001, EconWPA.
- Phylaktis, Kate & Ravazzolo, Fabiola, 2005. "Stock prices and exchange rate dynamics," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 1031-1053, November.
- Foresti, Pasquale, 2006. "Testing for Granger causality between stock prices and economic growth," MPRA Paper 2962, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Martin Glaum & Marko Brunner & Holger Himmel, 2000. "The DAX and the Dollar: The Economic Exchange Rate Exposure of German Corporations," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 31(4), pages 715-724, December.
- Kent D Miller & Jeffrey J Reuer, 1998. "Firm Strategy and Economic Exposure to Foreign Exchange Rate Movements," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 29(3), pages 493-513, September.
- Granger, Clive W J, 1986. "Developments in the Study of Cointegrated Economic Variables," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 48(3), pages 213-228, August.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
- Alexandr Èerný & Michal Koblas, 2008.
"Stock Market Integration and the Speed of Information Transmission,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver),
Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 58(01-02), pages 2-20, January.
- Alexandr Cerny, 2004. "Stock market integration and the speed of information transmission," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp242, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Kim, Ki-ho, 2003. "Dollar exchange rate and stock price: evidence from multivariate cointegration and error correction model," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 301-313.
- MacDonald, Ronald & Kearney, Colm, 1987. "On the specification of granger-causality tests using the cointegration methodology," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 149-153.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alenka Kavkler & Mejra Festić, 2011. "Modelling Stock Exchange Index Returns in Different GDP Growth Regimes," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(1), pages 3-22.
- Saman, Corina, 2014. "Testing for nonlinearity of the relationship between stock prices and exchange rate in Romania," Working Papers of Institute for Economic Forecasting 141110, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Corina Saman, 2015. "Asymmetric Interaction between Stock Price Index and Exchange Rates: Empirical Evidence for Romania," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 90-109, December.
- Radman Peša, Anita & Brajković, Ana, 2015. "Testing The ‘Black Swan Effect’ on Croatian Stock Market Between 2000 and 2013," MPRA Paper 69223, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Anita Radman Peša & Mejra Festić, 2012. "Testing the “EU Announcement Effect” on Stock Market Indices and Macroeconomic Variables in Croatia Between 2000 and 2010," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(4), pages 450-469.
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:2013:y:2013:i:4:id:434:p:450-469 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsexchange rates; stock exchange; cointegration; Granger causality;
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-01-05 (Central Banking)
- NEP-IFN-2008-01-05 (International Finance)
- NEP-TRA-2008-01-05 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6429. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .