Improving Distributed Intelligence in Complex Innovation Systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luke Georghiou, 1995. "Research evaluation in European national science and technology systems," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(1), pages 3-10, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuhlmann, Stefan, 2001. "Future governance of innovation policy in Europe -- three scenarios," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 953-976, June.
- Tuomo Uotila & Toni Ahlqvist, 2007. "Linking Technology Foresight and Regional Innovation Activities: Network Facilitating Innovation Policy in Lahti Region, Finland," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(10), pages 1423-1443, July.
- Moniz, António & Gomes, Cláudia, 2002.
"Impactos sociais do desinvestimento
[Social Impacts of divestment]," MPRA Paper 5882, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2002.
- Laranja, Manuel & Uyarra, Elvira & Flanagan, Kieron, 2008. "Policies for science, technology and innovation: Translating rationales into regional policies in a multi-level setting," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 823-835, June.
- Ebersberger, Bernd & Edler, Jakob & Lo, Vivien, 2006. "Improving policy understanding by means of secondary analyses of policy evaluation: a concept development," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 12, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Georg Aichholzer, 2001. "Delphi Austria - An Example of Tailoring Foresight to the Needs of a Small Country," ITA manu:scripts 01_02, Institute of Technology Assessment (ITA).
- Cocchi, Andrea, 2011. "Business models as systemic instruments for the evolution of traditional districts?," MPRA Paper 33766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Auvinen, Heidi & Ruutu, Sampsa & Tuominen, Anu & Ahlqvist, Toni & Oksanen, Juha, 2015. "Process supporting strategic decision-making in systemic transitions," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 97-114.
- Kuitunen, Soile, 2000. "The Role Of Eu Structural Funds In Enhancing The Emergence Of Regional Innovations And Innovation Policiestheoretical Points Of Departure And Some Empirical Findings," ERSA conference papers ersa00p426, European Regional Science Association.
- Pedrosa Sanz, Rosario & Moñux Chércoles,Diego & Miranda Escolar,Belen & Aleixandre Mendizábal,Guillermo & Aleixandre Gómez González, Francisco Javier, 2007. "La Evaluación del Impacto Social de las Políticas Regionales de I+d+i: Hacia una Lista de Control/The Evaluation of the Social Impact of Regional Rtd and Innovation Policies: Towards a Checklist," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 25, pages 215-244, Abril.
- Nuno Boavida, 2011. "How composite indicators of innovation can influence technology policy decision?," IET Working Papers Series 03/2011, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Vladimir Komarov, 2012. "Main Principles of Innovation Theory," Published Papers 173, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Daniele Rotolo & Ismael Rafols & Michael Hopkins & Loet Leydesdorff, 2014. "Scientometric Mapping as a Strategic Intelligence Tool for the Governance of Emerging Technologies," SPRU Working Paper Series 2014-10, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Haarich, Silke Nicole & Uyarra, Elvira, 2002. "Evaluation, foresight and participation as new elements for regional innovation policy practice: lessons from the regional innovation strategies (RIS)," ERSA conference papers ersa02p099, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation; Technology Policy; technology foresight; assessment; evaluation;
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- D00 - Microeconomics - - General - - - General
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.