Why do Russian firms invest abroad? A firm level analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Amar Iqbal Anwar & Mazhar Yasin Mughal, 2014. "Why do Russian firms invest abroad? A firm level analysis," Working Papers hal-01885147, HAL.
- Mazhar Yasin MUGHAL & Amar Iqbal ANWAR, 2014. "Why do Russian firms invest abroad? A firm level analysis," Working Papers 2014-2015_1, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Sep 2014.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amar Iqbal Anwar & Mazhar Mughal, 2012.
"Economic Freedom and Indian Outward Foreign Direct Investment: An Empirical Analysis,"
Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(4), pages 2991-3007.
- Anwar, Amar & Mughal, Mazhar, 2012. "Economic Freedom and Indian Outward Foreign Direct Investment: An Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 49610, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Oct 2012.
- Amar Iqbal Anwar & Mazhar Yasin Mughal, 2012. "Economic Freedom and Indian Outward Foreign Direct Investment: An Empirical Analysis," Post-Print hal-01885302, HAL.
- Filippov, Sergey, 2011. "Russia's emerging multinational companies amidst the global economic crisis," MERIT Working Papers 2011-003, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Amar Anwar & Mazhar Mughal, 2013.
"The role of diaspora in attracting Indian outward FDI,"
International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 40(11), pages 944-955, October.
- Amar Iqbal Anwar & Mazhar Yasin Mughal, 2013. "The Role of Diaspora in Attracting Indian Outward FDI," Post-Print hal-01885294, HAL.
- Peter J Buckley & L Jeremy Clegg & Adam R Cross & Xin Liu & Hinrich Voss & Ping Zheng, 2007. "The determinants of Chinese outward foreign direct investment," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 38(4), pages 499-518, July.
- Kolstad, Ivar & Wiig, Arne, 2009. "Is Transparency the Key to Reducing Corruption in Resource-Rich Countries?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 521-532, March.
- Zhang, Xiaoxi & Daly, Kevin, 2011. "The determinants of China's outward foreign direct investment," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 389-398.
- John H Dunning, 1988. "The Eclectic Paradigm of International Production: A Restatement and Some Possible Extensions," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 19(1), pages 1-31, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Csaba Weiner, 2017. "International expansion of Russian multinationals - a focus on home-country push factors, Europe and five CEE countries," IWE Working Papers 236, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
More about this item
KeywordsOutward Foreign Direct Investment; 2008 financial crisis; Russia;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2014-09-08 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CIS-2014-09-08 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CSE-2014-09-08 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INT-2014-09-08 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2014-09-08 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:58178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.