Report NEP-CIS-2014-09-08This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vera A. Rebiazina & Olga A. Tretyak, 2014. "The Model Of Contemporary Marketing Practices (Cmp) In The Russian Market: Evidence From Empirical Research," HSE Working papers WP BRP 21/MAN/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Anwar, Amar & Mughal, Mazhar, 2014. "Why do Russian firms invest abroad? A firm level analysis," MPRA Paper 58178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iuliia Papushina, 2014. "Post-soviet mass celebration and kul’turnost’: the survey of urban art festival “White nights in Perm - 2012," HSE Working papers WP BRP 58/HUM/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Svetlana B. Avdasheva & Dina V. Tsytsulina, 2014. "The Effects Of Competition Policy: Merger Approval, Entry Barrier Removal, Antitrust Enforcement Compared," HSE Working papers WP BRP 34/FE/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-462 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vladimir B. Benevolenski, 2014. "Tools Of Government For Support Of Sonpos In Russia: In Search Of Cross-Sector Cooperation In The Delivery Of Social Services," HSE Working papers WP BRP 17/PA/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Item repec:hig:wpaper:49/soc/2014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Satpayev, Dossim, 2014. "Corruption in Kazakhstan and the quality of governance," IDE Discussion Papers 475, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Davide Fiaschi & Elisa Giuliani & Federica Nieri, 2014. "Bric Companies Seeking Legitimacy Through Corporate Social Responsibility," Discussion Papers 2014/183, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.