Russia's emerging multinational companies amidst the global economic crisis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Satoshi Mizobata, 2014. "Emerging Multinationals in Russia," KIER Working Papers 899, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Kalman Kalotay & Andrea Elteto & Magdolna Sass & Csaba Weiner, 2014. "Russian capital in the Visegrád countries," IWE Working Papers 210, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Anwar, Amar & Mughal, Mazhar, 2014.
"Why do Russian firms invest abroad? A firm level analysis,"
58178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mazhar Yasin MUGHAL & Amar Iqbal ANWAR, 2014. "Why do Russian firms invest abroad? A firm level analysis," Working Papers 2014-2015_1, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Sep 2014.
- Codruta DURA & Imola DRIGÃ, 2013. "The Rise of Emerging Multinationals from Russia – Models, Drivers and Internationalization Strategies," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(3), pages 387-399, July.
- Imola DRIGÃ & Codruþa DURA, 2013. "Restoring the Economic Power of Russia through OFDI Expansion," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(2), pages 227-241, December.
- Codruța Dura & Imola Drigă, 2012. "Russian Multinationals in Romania and their Impact upon the Romanian Economy," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 12(1), pages 109-120.
- Anna Zubkovskaya & Snejina Michailova, 2014. "THE DEVELOPMENT OF RUSSIAN MULTINATIONAL ENTERPRISES FROM THE 1990s TO THE PRESENT," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 5(2).
- Codruța Dura & Imola Drigă, 2013. "The Amazing Universe of Russian Multinationals: New Insights," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 13(2), pages 51-60.
More about this item
Keywordsglobal crisis; outward foreign direct investment; acquisitions; strategy; emerging multinationals; Russia; corporate governance;
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:unumer:2011003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ad Notten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .