Economic Freedom and Indian Outward Foreign Direct Investment: An Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Amar Iqbal Anwar & Mazhar Mughal, 2012. "Economic Freedom and Indian Outward Foreign Direct Investment: An Empirical Analysis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(4), pages 2991-3007.
- Anwar, Amar & Mughal, Mazhar, 2012. "Economic Freedom and Indian Outward Foreign Direct Investment: An Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 49610, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Oct 2012.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bengoa, Marta & Sanchez-Robles, Blanca, 2003. "Foreign direct investment, economic freedom and growth: new evidence from Latin America," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 529-545, September.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1982. "The emergence of Third World multinationals: Indian joint ventures overseas," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 127-146, February.
- Azman-Saini, W.N.W. & Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Law, Siong Hook, 2010. "Foreign direct investment, economic freedom and economic growth: International evidence," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1079-1089, September.
- Root, Franklin R & Ahmed, Ahmed A, 1979. "Empirical Determinants of Manufacturing Direct Foreign Investment in Developing Countries," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 27(4), pages 751-767, July.
- K. C. Fung & Alicia Garcia-Herrero, 2012. "Foreign Direct Investment Outflows From China And India," China Economic Policy Review (CEPR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(01), pages 1-15.
- World Bank, 2011. "World Development Indicators 2011," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2315, January.
- Adrian Corcoran & Robert Gillanders, 2015.
"Foreign direct investment and the ease of doing business,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 151(1), pages 103-126, February.
- Adrian Corcoran & Robert Gillanders, 2012. "Foreign Direct Investment and The Ease of Doing Business," Working Papers 201219, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Chakrabarti, Avik, 2001. "The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment: Sensitivity Analyses of Cross-Country Regressions," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 89-113.
- Berggren, Niclas, 2003. "The Benefits of Economic Freedom: A Survey," Ratio Working Papers 4, The Ratio Institute.
- Culem, Claudy G., 1988. "The locational determinants of direct investments among industrialized countries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 885-904, April.
- Lunn, John, 1980. "Determinants of U.S. direct investment in the E.E.C. : Further evidence," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 93-101, January.
- Turan Subasat & Sotiris Bellos, 2011. "Economic Freedom and Foreign Direct Investment in Latin America: A Panel Gravity Model Approach," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2053-2065.
- Abramovitz, Moses, 1986. "Catching Up, Forging Ahead, and Falling Behind," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 385-406, June.
- José Caetano & António Caleiro, 2009. "Is There a Relationship Between Transparency in Economic and Political Systems and Foreign Direct Investment Flows?," The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(2), pages 45-58, March.
- Munisamy Gopinath & Rodrigo Echeverria, 2004. "Does Economic Development Impact the Foreign Direct Investment-Trade Relationship? A Gravity-Model Approach," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(3), pages 782-787.
- Campa, Joe Manuel, 1993. "Entry by Foreign Firms in the United States under Exchange Rate Uncertainty," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 75(4), pages 614-622, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mazhar Yasin MUGHAL & Amar Iqbal ANWAR, 2014.
"Why do Russian firms invest abroad? A firm level analysis,"
2014-2015_1, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Sep 2014.
- Anwar, Amar & Mughal, Mazhar, 2014. "Why do Russian firms invest abroad? A firm level analysis," MPRA Paper 58178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amar Iqbal Anwar & Mazhar Yasin Mughal, 2014. "Why do Russian firms invest abroad? A firm level analysis," Working Papers hal-01885147, HAL.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2014. "Outward foreign direct investment by Brazilian and Indian multinational companies: comparison with Russian-Chinese multinationals," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01279896, HAL.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2016. "Outward Foreign Direct Investment from BRIC countries: Comparing strategies of Brazilian, Russian, Indian and Chinese multinational companies," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01342391, HAL.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2015. "Outward Foreign Direct Investment from BRIC countries: Comparing strategies of Brazilian, Russian, Indian and Chinese multinational companies," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 12(2), pages 79-131, December.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2016. "Outward Foreign Direct Investment from BRIC countries: Comparing strategies of Brazilian, Russian, Indian and Chinese multinational companies," Post-Print halshs-01342391, HAL.
- Natalia Vechiu, 2018. "Foreign direct investments and "green" consumers," Post-Print hal-02059992, HAL.
- Natalia Vechiu, 2018. "Foreign direct investments and "green" consumers," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 38(1), pages 159-181.
More about this item
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01885302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.